First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4DR OBX - Shadow Black - LUX - Non-Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For those who have the hard top, has anyone noticed when going about 70+ MPH, i.e on the expressway, there is an almost static sound towards the back? Is this normal? Not sure if it is normal sound/expected with wind hitting the hard top or if i have a seal leak somewhere. I feel like I have heard it ever since I took off the hard top and put back on, but then again I only drove on expressway once before that since I got it, and I did have music on pretty high.

I took off the hard top again and made sure i did it tight and right, but still heard it when on expressway
Sponsored

Saltwater Junkie

Outer Banks
First Name
Sir Fishin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 7.3 F350, 22 7.3 F350, 23 2.7 BRONCO OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey kids!
As our class of 5/22/23 Broncos s-l-o-w-l-y trickle in, our graduating class is getting smaller and before long this classroom waiting room will be empty.
F.W.I.W. I have had a blast riding with ya'll through the ups and downs, frustrations and elations.
As in my case, when you get your Bronco you will find yourself spending less time here in our little classroom and more time with it out in the real world and doing your research in other parts of this forum for info, buying parts, parts reviews, etc..

That being said, I thought it would be neat to keep in touch with our builds via other ways. I am no means a fan or user of social media, BUT, I did create a page for our Bronco on Instagram to find local meet-ups/trail rides, shows, etc.. and WOW is there a HUGE Bronco6G world out there!
So for those interested, I will leave my @ and check in here periodically to see everyone get their Bronco.

To be continued..

J&J
@gang_green_bronco

cynicalrider

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First gen taco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Rear scratch drama is resolved. IMO the shop could have done a little more clear under the gate but is what it is. After needing to go back to get it buffed again it am glad the scratched section is at least painted again and buttery smooth.

Took it riding last weekend after I removed the factory hitch and installed a draw tite extended hitch.

53059383265_b75688e999_4k.jpg
Untitled by Michael Halat, on Flickr

I doubt I'll check back in here much anymore so good luck to everyone with their new trucks!

AlliB123

Badlands
First Name
Allison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands Previously: 2022 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey kids!
As our class of 5/22/23 Broncos s-l-o-w-l-y trickle in, our graduating class is getting smaller and before long this classroom waiting room will be empty.
F.W.I.W. I have had a blast riding with ya'll through the ups and downs, frustrations and elations.
As in my case, when you get your Bronco you will find yourself spending less time here in our little classroom and more time with it out in the real world and doing your research in other parts of this forum for info, buying parts, parts reviews, etc..

That being said, I thought it would be neat to keep in touch with our builds via other ways. I am no means a fan or user of social media, BUT, I did create a page for our Bronco on Instagram to find local meet-ups/trail rides, shows, etc.. and WOW is there a HUGE Bronco6G world out there!
So for those interested, I will leave my @ and check in here periodically to see everyone get their Bronco.

To be continued..

J&J
@gang_green_bronco
Love this!

On insta I'm @PANDA_THE_BRONCO
❤🤍🖤🐼

DR.AMS.MD

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4DR OBX - Shadow Black - LUX - Non-Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
took to dealer’s body shop today for the dent repair of the hood from the hail damage pre-purchase

turned out great. Was done same day. Guy said that all the new Broncos he has done hail damage repair on, it only ever seems to affect hood.

Glad my dealer paid for this though!

Sponsored

jimcalverley

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Picked my bronco up last night. Dealer said ford won’t fix the hail damage. 28 dings on the hood and passenger door. Don’t know if they are giving me the run around but everyone check theirs good and don’t let them do it with you in the sun.
That sucks. I would make a huge stink. I went out to inspect my Bronco on the lot when I picked it up yesterday and immediately noticed three small dents on the hood. Fortunately for me, their body guy was on site yesterday, he took it in back and found about a half dozen more smaller dents and fixed it all while I waited. It added an extra 90 min or so to the process but was WELL worth it. Franklin Ford in Franklin, MA - good folks there.

Bwillford

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That sucks. I would make a huge stink. I went out to inspect my Bronco on the lot when I picked it up yesterday and immediately noticed three small dents on the hood. Fortunately for me, their body guy was on site yesterday, he took it in back and found about a half dozen more smaller dents and fixed it all while I waited. It added an extra 90 min or so to the process but was WELL worth it. Franklin Ford in Franklin, MA - good folks there.
Are you happy with the dent repair? Are they noticeable after the fix? I’m expecting whenever mine shows up to have to do the same.

jimcalverley

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Are you happy with the dent repair? Are they noticeable after the fix? I’m expecting whenever mine shows up to have to do the same.
I couldn’t tell there were ever any dents after the guy worked in it.

Sponsored

jimcalverley

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
MODS!
Not too many, but other than painting the beauty rings gloss black, and possibly installing the backlit black bronco letters, I am done with all of the cosmetic stuff.

I replaced the Black Diamond fender badges with gloss black Bronco script logos.
I replaced the silver bucking Bronco on the gate with a gloss black one.
I replaced the MIC gray BD grill with a gloss black Wildtrak grill (my favorite mod!!!).

IMG_6831.jpeg

IMG_6827.jpeg

IMG_6824.jpeg

IMG_6828.jpeg

Cchas

Outer Banks
First Name
Chelsea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My salesman will finally be back tomorrow so hopefully it will be mine this week. But last we heard when we called and talked to someone else in the dealership there won’t be a convoy until Aug 4 (Friday) which means I probably won’t take possession for more than another week. I’m so ready for this process to be over🥲