First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4DR OBX - Shadow Black - LUX - Non-Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not sure why I did this to myself, but looked at some of the window stickers of broncos at my dealer…blend dates of 6/21, 622

…mine was “built” 6/22 and is still awaiting shipment

Bwillford

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered 3/27
Built 5/25
Shipped 6/25
Arrived dealership 7/7 Missouri
2 dr, Outer Banks, loaded
Hail damage to hood
Make sure Dealership indicates on sales form the damage. Ford pays for it NOT the Dealership. This is not Warranty Work. No repairs. Demand new hood.
I would love to have more info how to go about delaying with the dealership as I’m now assuming I’ll have hail damage too. Anything helps. Did your dealership work with you to get you a new hood? Any push back from them?

Bwillford

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just curious, what do other “Built awaiting shipment” people’s Ramp One section on their window stickers say? Or for those who have shipped, what did they always say before they did?

mine says CA4G
I’m also ramp one CA4G and waiting shipping.

Cchas

Outer Banks
First Name
Chelsea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just curious, what do other “Built awaiting shipment” people’s Ramp One section on their window stickers say? Or for those who have shipped, what did they always say before they did?

mine says CA4G
Mine says RA22. I googled it and it’s the rail ramp in New Orleans which is where my bronco should be offloaded from the train and onto convoy for delivery to my dealer.

Sponsored

Rabuf

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Explorer S/T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would love to have more info how to go about delaying with the dealership as I’m now assuming I’ll have hail damage too. Anything helps. Did your dealership work with you to get you a new hood? Any push back from them?
I made sure that the damage was noted on closing documents. Took pictures. Dealership would not pay for damage said it was ford corp problem. By placing blame on ford corp dealership has no monetary loss. Note: bronco was delivered at 8 pm and damage was noted at 9am next morning.

PBiddy412

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Ford Focus ST, Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I made sure that the damage was noted on closing documents. Took pictures. Dealership would not pay for damage said it was ford corp problem. By placing blame on ford corp dealership has no monetary loss. Note: bronco was delivered at 8 pm and damage was noted at 9am next morning.
So the dealership had a Paintless Dent Repair guy fix my hood. To be honest, looks great now. Lucky the dents were all on the flat part of the hood. Brought her home on Monday!

IMG_20230710_152829.jpg

Bwillford

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is the next step then contacting Ford for a new hood?

Rabuf

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Explorer S/T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is the next step then contacting Ford for a new hood?
Dealership files the claim, orders the hood and installs. My hood had more than 20+ dents in it. One or two probably could have gone with dentless repair.

Sponsored

cynicalrider

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First gen taco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So the dealership had a Paintless Dent Repair guy fix my hood. To be honest, looks great now. Lucky the dents were all on the flat part of the hood. Brought her home on Monday!

Ford Bronco 5/22/2023 Build Week Thread Unofficial and Official IMG_20230710_152829
Gorgeous Wildtrak! Eruption green was the wild trak I ended up test driving.