First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is anyone else in this build week other than me still waiting to get off of “built” and get shipped?
Sponsored

BroncoBabe23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Wagoneer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Been tracking all weekend and if the norfolk info is right bronco should already be in Tennessee. I feel like this has been super quick. It’s been moving a lot. I will take it tho! Hopefully the convoy after getting off the train won’t be a dreadfully long wait. I’m about 2.5 hours from the yard so I’m definitely expecting one.
Hope your convoy after getting off the train is faster than mine. My Bronco has been sitting 3 hours from me for 8 days now. Dealer says they only deliver to them on Wednesday’s. Crossing my fingers for this week.

Cchas

Outer Banks
First Name
Chelsea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hope your convoy after getting off the train is faster than mine. My Bronco has been sitting 3 hours from me for 8 days now. Dealer says they only deliver to them on Wednesday’s. Crossing my fingers for this week.
I’m definitely not going to hold my breath for an easy transition. My dealer says that he will pull any strings he possibly can to get it loaded and delivered asap. Idk what exactly that means, but I’m just going to try and put my faith in him. He needs the sell as bad as I want my bronco. Small town, small volume dealer. We shall see what it brings. I’m going out of town this weekend so I would laugh that transport is a breeze and makes it here while I’m gone lol.

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevy Colorado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is anyone else in this build week other than me still waiting to get off of “built” and get shipped?
Yeah I’m in the same boat. There was another bronco at my dealer that was reserved that was in built status a week after mine and has been in shipped status for 5 days already but mine is still stuck in built.

DR.AMS.MD

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4DR OBX - Shadow Black - LUX - Non-Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Me.
Built since 6/22.
Will be convoy to dealership 30 miles away.
Each day since built has had ETA pushed to next day. For example, on Friday was pushed to today. Now today pushed to tomorrow.

Sponsored

Bwillford

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep I’m still stuck “Built” since 6/30 😞. I only live maybe 40 mins away from the assembly plant.

jimcalverley

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well, at least now I know that it isn't because someone is out to get me... 😟

Sk3tchy

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine was "Built" May 31st, and has not changed status yet. Also, mine is slated for CONVOY.

Carol Ann

Outer Banks
First Name
Carol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m still waiting on ramp 59. Messaged the dealer today because they got a delivery today of one. He tried to tell me that one has been ordered for 7 months. Um no, it was ordered in March. He didn’t realize I could see his orders. I’m just tired of all the deadlines being missed. I’ve now been pushed back to July 21st. Each week I get pushed back another week.

jimcalverley

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m still waiting on ramp 59. Messaged the dealer today because they got a delivery today of one. He tried to tell me that one has been ordered for 7 months. Um no, it was ordered in March. He didn’t realize I could see his orders. I’m just tired of all the deadlines being missed. I’ve now been pushed back to July 21st. Each week I get pushed back another week.
I am in the same situation….sitting on Ramp 5M in New Boston, MI. My ETA is Jul 21 Also. Let’s hope something happens before then. My dealer told me they submitted an inquiry but that those “usually fall in deaf ears”. I don’t blame the dealer….I am sure they are as eager to close the deal and move on as I am to get my new truck.

Sponsored

jimcalverley

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
FINALLY.

Unfortunately, I'm not as excited now as I should be about this. I've been laying into Ford online and on the phone for their inability to provide me with details about a vehicle that's been sitting in a parking lot for seven weeks. And that frustration has left me quite disappointed in this whole process.

I know...I just need to get over it... ;)

Ford Bronco 5/22/2023 Build Week Thread Unofficial and Official Screenshot 2023-07-19 at 7.43.10 AM

Sk3tchy

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
FINALLY.

Unfortunately, I'm not as excited now as I should be about this. I've been laying into Ford online and on the phone for their inability to provide me with details about a vehicle that's been sitting in a parking lot for seven weeks. And that frustration has left me quite disappointed in this whole process.

Ford Bronco 5/22/2023 Build Week Thread Unofficial and Official Screenshot 2023-07-19 at 7.43.10 AM
Hold my beer...
Ford Bronco 5/22/2023 Build Week Thread Unofficial and Official 1689768682034

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 24 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here too. Got my shipped email this am. Shows shipped on 7/13 and est delivery 7/17-7/28. I got confirm Monday from csx that it got in Nashville 3am Monday Yesterday dealer said they haven’t seen it yet but hopefully today or tomorrow.? We’ll see but certainly close.
Been built since 5/25.
Coincidentally, when the dealer called me 5/25 to tell me it was built he guessed mid-July delivery.

Last edited:

Cchas

Outer Banks
First Name
Chelsea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
FINALLY.

Ford Bronco 5/22/2023 Build Week Thread Unofficial and Official 1689768682034
Congrats!! I felt the same. Happy but still overall frustrated with the entire process. It has gotten better now that I’ve been tracking the rail car though. That part has been fun since at least you can get decent information.

Cchas

Outer Banks
First Name
Chelsea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here too. Got my shipped email this am. Shows shipped on 7/13 and est delivery 7/17-7/28. I got confirm Monday from csx that it got in Nashville 3am Monday Yesterday dealer said they haven’t seen it yet but hopefully today or tomorrow.? We’ll see but certainly close.
Been built since 5/24.
Coincidentally, when the dealer called me 5/25 to tell me it was built he guessed mid-July delivery.
Congrats!!
Sponsored