First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Winner winner, chicken dinner. Just stopped at my dealer and it’s finally here. Nothing from ford yet, but tracker just showed delivered as of this morning.!
Congrats! There is going to be a lot of unannounced deliveries!

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes I did and it has been sitting activation pending since it was built 6/3. Yesterday someone denied my access. So someone was in it and started it up. Hopefully it’s good news but of course I haven’t heard anything. I have seen where some people have gotten theirs approved and are able to see where their vehicle is and track it, wish my person would have approved so I knew where it was. But it was nice just to see that.
Same thing happened to mine today! I thought the same thing. Someone denied my activation when they started it. I reactivated it in my app again a few minutes ago. 🤣

mjsmitty69

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak with 3.0 hoss
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I hope it does and they start coming into everyone.

Sponsored

MIWolverine

Wildtrak
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Winner winner, chicken dinner. Just stopped at my dealer and it’s finally here. Nothing from ford yet, but tracker just showed delivered as of this morning.!
When you say tracker is that the ford tracker or the tracker made by a member on this forum?

mjsmitty69

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The backdoor order tracker. It also shows on the ford site as well now.

MIWolverine

Wildtrak
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got off the phone with the Ford customer service folks. They told me that they do not have any updates since 6/10 since my bronco was released from plant hold. They said they are awaiting carrier which I do not believe. They did say my last estimated delivery date will change again; for the 7th time….. I have officially lost hope in the whole process

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got off the phone with the Ford customer service folks. They told me that they do not have any updates since 6/10 since my bronco was released from plant hold. They said they are awaiting carrier which I do not believe. They did say my last estimated delivery date will change again; for the 7th time….. I have officially lost hope in the whole process
This whole thing is awful. Broncos are showing delivered in the wrong cities in the Ford system and later showing up as still in transit. SMH.
I called them as well and the CSR was telling me there is no way it could have shipped and still be showing “awaiting shipment” in the system and I just went…😂😂😂 then told her Boncos have gone from awaiting shipment to delivered. It is sad to watch.

They are still insisting that mine is still awaiting shipment and i an asking them why they gave me a rail car number and the response is ….

Last edited:

Sponsored

MIWolverine

Wildtrak
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This whole thing is awful. Broncos are showing delivered in the wrong cities in the Ford system and later showing up as still in transit. SMH.
I called them as well and the CSR was telling me there is no way it could have shipped and still be showing “awaiting shipment” in the system and just went…😂😂😂 then told her Boncos have gone from awaiting shipment to delivered. It is sad to watch.

They are still insisting that mine is still awaiting shipment and i an asking them why they gave me a rail car number and the response is ….
This whole thing is a joke honestly. I was hoping that they would have some news for me today since their system should update today. I was told it’s released and awaiting convoy delivery which I am 100% certain isn’t the case. I guess I’ll have to wait for later this week for my 7th delivery window to update which again means nothing since it’s computer generated.

dlpanda

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is anyone one on the west coast'ish that got their WT HOSS 3.0 and Lux delivered? Im only on my 4th window but curious.

Bran57

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

5/27 build status just changed to shipped via the Ford and Order track website.

mjsmitty69

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hang in there guys. I really believe they are starting to be delivered. Mine was delivered before the tracker even showed as shipped, so it’s happening. Mine is wildtrak 3.0 lux hardtop Sasquatch with towing package. I think a lot of you guys here in this thread will be getting a surprise delivery this week.. GOOD LUCK TO ALL….
Sponsored