Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 BMW 328i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone here a Granger order?
I'm thinking of coordinating an auto transport vehicle to haul a few of these.

Based on what I've previously read it's about 25 days to Granger, then give Granger a few days to prep, so expecting maybe a Mid June auto transport group

I have a transport broker i've used for the last 10 years, Mike @ Reliable. So was going to work to get maybe a full truck heading west.

I'm in Idaho. My original firm quote was $800, but now it's $1000 with the gas prices.
DM me if interested and then we can zoom call or whatever to coordinate.
-dan
My Bronco was shipped last week and going to Granger but I'm in Dallas.

If you can share the detail for Mike, I might contact him given I'm looking for transport services from Granger to DFW.

Anyone else from Granger coming to DFW, hit me up so see if we can get a better deal.

Sponsored

DaBarge

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022.5 Outer Banks, 2019 BMW X7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well I am one of the lucky ones who haven't gotten build email yet, still stuck in Production. I was an Outer Banks, Lux, Trailer, Dual Top, Keyless entry order, so guessing one of the options is holding it up. Mainly posting since I know a few are in the same boat and to let them know there are others of us. Seems there are a handful from each weeks build, but they slowly seem to get their build emails so could be due to a module shortage or the on-site shop installing an option.

5/13 Blend - 987/1693

On 5/16 - Business day 1 after Blend Date

Mods popped early morning but I would have been an early Friday build.

Late at night it finally popped in the FordPass App with an Activate button

On 5/17 - Business day 2 after blend date

In the Ford Tracker a date was finally added to the In Production button of 5/16/2022 around 8:45 AM.

Tear tag in Modules website as of 8:45 Central - put in in the last 15 minutes as was blank at 8:30 AM.

On 5/18 - Business day 3 after blend date

Only thing changed was a few more items in the FordPass app, Journeys and Wi-Fi hotspot (not activated). Seems maybe the lux package modules being hooked up.

Greg Helmick

Big Bend
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

BBBronco

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well I am one of the lucky ones who haven't gotten build email yet, still stuck in Production. I was an Outer Banks, Lux, Trailer, Dual Top, Keyless entry order, so guessing one of the options is holding it up. Mainly posting since I know a few are in the same boat and to let them know there are others of us. Seems there are a handful from each weeks build, but they slowly seem to get their build emails so could be due to a module shortage or the on-site shop installing an option.

5/13 Blend - 987/1693

I’ve heard the trailer option is the holdup

On 5/16 - Business day 1 after Blend Date

Mods popped early morning but I would have been an early Friday build.

Late at night it finally popped in the FordPass App with an Activate button

On 5/17 - Business day 2 after blend date

In the Ford Tracker a date was finally added to the In Production button of 5/16/2022 around 8:45 AM.

Tear tag in Modules website as of 8:45 Central - put in in the last 15 minutes as was blank at 8:30 AM.

On 5/18 - Business day 3 after blend date

Only thing changed was a few more items in the FordPass app, Journeys and Wi-Fi hotspot (not activated). Seems maybe the lux package modules being hooked up.

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
assuming you are convoy, what was your delivery window?
Built 5/13 Convoy Delivery window May 24-30 ! Seriously, my mind is blown

No ship email and no prod pic yet

I didn't expect it. I was in a meeting and the dealer popped up on my phone calling, ... let's just say MEETING OVER

Last edited:

BBBronco

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Built 5/13 Convoy Delivery window May 24-30 ! Seriously, my mind is blown

No ship email and no prod pic yet

I didn't expect it. I was in a meeting and the dealer popped up on my phone calling, ... let's just say MEETING OVER
Absolutely meeting adjourned! Deuces!