First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06' Mustang GT, 22' Jeep Cherokee, 22' BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Getting even more antsy for delivery now, switched work vehicles from a F150 w/ the 2.7 to a Ranger and am really enjoying it. This has eased nearly any lingering doubts about the 2.3. Has been plenty for daily driving and light towing/hauling.

Now fingers crossed it gets delivered today so I can go pick it up tomorrow and spend some time in it this weekend 😬
Same. Mines sitting an hr away and showing up any day now. ETA got pushed 2 days to Sat so fingers crossed. I've already purchased it and they let me keep my trade in as the loaner. All it needs is the 6 hr inspection and its mine!
Sponsored

ThaSunn

Black Diamond
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Getting even more antsy for delivery now, switched work vehicles from a F150 w/ the 2.7 to a Ranger and am really enjoying it. This has eased nearly any lingering doubts about the 2.3. Has been plenty for daily driving and light towing/hauling.

Now fingers crossed it gets delivered today so I can go pick it up tomorrow and spend some time in it this weekend 😬
Where did your rail line end and what was the delivery window?

emberseason

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Picked my OBX up June 9th, got new badlands takeoffs this weekend, and now it looks amazing. Selling my brand new OBX wheels and tire take offs also if anyone is interested. Love this thing. They ordered brown interior instead of the default blue and gray I was expecting, but I actually love it. They also ordered Advanced 4X4 which I didn't need and now have to pay for, but it raises the value of the bronco and I wasn't going to say no. This thing is so cool. Added side decals and Script Emblem as well.

Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) 5374DA64-BDAF-418D-93D1-EBF945345FF0

accfarms17

Outer Banks
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My date keeps getting pushed up further and further each day. Sitting in a lot an hour from my home for over 10 days. I am absolutely infuriated!!!

Evergreen

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Zero FXS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Where did your rail line end and what was the delivery window?

Haven't checked in on the rail line info for the Bronco. Previous orders with this dealer typically end at a rail hub in Dixiana and then move to a truck, just outside of Columbia SC. Could be different this go round, but I haven't checked with chat to see. Delivery window for me is June 13 - 19th, dealer is closed Sunday so really hoping it shows sooner than later.

Sponsored

Lawdawg55

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat Redeye
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My delivery windows is 06/12-06/18. So far, it has not been delivered.

ThaSunn

Black Diamond
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Haven't checked in on the rail line info for the Bronco. Previous orders with this dealer typically end at a rail hub in Dixiana and then move to a truck, just outside of Columbia SC. Could be different this go round, but I haven't checked with chat to see. Delivery window for me is June 13 - 19th, dealer is closed Sunday so really hoping it shows sooner than later.
Yep, mines in Dixiana and window extended to Sat. Also hoping i can ride in it this weekend.

Aband

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mountaineer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My date keeps getting pushed up further and further each day. Sitting in a lot an hour from my home for over 10 days. I am absolutely infuriated!!!
Where in Texas are you? Mine sat at the railyard for 11 days and just showed up at the dealership yesterday. Picking it up on Saturday! You're almost there!!

accfarms17

Outer Banks
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Where in Texas are you? Mine sat at the railyard for 11 days and just showed up at the dealership yesterday. Picking it up on Saturday! You're almost there!!
I am in North Texas - Dallas! It has been sitting in Alliance, Texas. I heard today from Ford that the date has been pushed to 6/19. :(

Aband

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mountaineer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am in North Texas - Dallas! It has been sitting in Alliance, Texas. I heard today from Ford that the date has been pushed to 6/19. :(
Mine was in Alliance too. I'm in Arlington. I had also been pushed out an extra 2 days but it did end up showing up on the last day it was originally suppose to. Fingers crossed for you!!

Sponsored

accfarms17

Outer Banks
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine was in Alliance too. I'm in Arlington. I had also been pushed out an extra 2 days but it did end up showing up on the last day it was originally suppose to. Fingers crossed for you!!
Thank you so much - that gives me some hope!!! It was originally 6/14 then pushed to 6/17 and now 6/19. :( I really hope magically it can get here before then! We are going out of town soon and really wanted it before we leave!

Indistinct Chatter

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would have thought you’d have yours by now. Dixiana is really close to you, right? It’s like an hour and a half from me. Mine hit my dealer last Friday.

Evergreen

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Zero FXS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I would have thought you’d have yours by now. Dixiana is really close to you, right? It’s like an hour and a half from me. Mine hit my dealer last Friday.
It's about an hour and change from my dealer. All I know is I'm driving a lot of traffic on the tracker website with how many times I've hit refresh this morning 🤣

ThaSunn

Black Diamond
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's about an hour and change from my dealer. All I know is I'm driving a lot of traffic on the tracker website with how many times I've hit refresh this morning 🤣
It seems like me and you are in a race for last place! AND mines already paid for!
Sponsored