First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey - realizing I am being paranoid, but everything shows I am build this week and got a 5/10 date from ford chat. I have been checking the link to show if modules have been activated and still getting nothing. Is that the kind of thing that is done last, and if so how long does a build take? I figured it was under 48 hours (and realize that 5/10 could have been at midnight, or delayed, etc - just paranoid after a few bumps down the road) Thanks
Do you have a window sticker?
Sponsored

Steamboat 2022

Black Diamond
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Buick Skylark, 2022 Blackdiamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Omg that is so sad to hear! So it’s not fully built? Did you get modules?

I had the mods yesterday and the tear tag this morning. The only thing I could see causing a delay would be the skid plates since it’s a BD.

Hulk

Big Bend
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yep and it just went live 1663! Feels like Christmas and it ain't even here yet.
Just noticed you’re my neighbor pretty much, maybe our broncos will ride together this week! 👍🏼

Rachwarr

Outer Banks
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had the mods yesterday and the tear tag this morning. The only thing I could see causing a delay would be the skid plates since it’s a BD.
Oh no ☹ I would have thought there wouldn’t be a delay since you have both mods and tear tag

Sponsored

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey - realizing I am being paranoid, but everything shows I am build this week and got a 5/10 date from ford chat. I have been checking the link to show if modules have been activated and still getting nothing. Is that the kind of thing that is done last, and if so how long does a build take? I figured it was under 48 hours (and realize that 5/10 could have been at midnight, or delayed, etc - just paranoid after a few bumps down the road) Thanks
I don't see an entry in the spreadsheet for you, so I'm not sure about the details. But someone else already said they heard their date was pushed back and is wondering what is holding it back. If that's happening to you think about your order and what might hold it back.

PistolPete

Outer Banks
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The order tracking tool uses the same API that the ford tracking website uses. So if the API isn't working for you, it won't necessarily work with the order tracking tool, unfortunately.
Odd, I got the secondary order tracking link to work and the ford offical one doesnt.......

Must be a special case

Sponsored
OP
OP
Sooner

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

EXACTLY!!! Helps give you good luck lol
Can i just throw a saddle in the truck in the morning, I don’t hav a tee shirt?

RVABronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So my blend date was today, when should I realistically be expecting my modules to start to pop? Just curious
mine was yesterday, just got modules popped on a bit ago. but i was late in the build queue

Anthonymav

Big Bend
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just adding in another status. Was build date of 5/9, blend date was 5/8. Woke up this morning to email saying she was built with eta of 6/5-6/11. Late afternoon status changed to Shipped. 2 door BB mansquatch.