First Name
Meals
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Frontier, 2008 Focus, 2008 Sprinter
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dealer just emailed - Bronco is in!!!! Setting up a time to take possession. Yahoo!
Sponsored

Hulk

Big Bend
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I enter 8849 for TTGX
My letters are TTGX… so I enter 8-1 8-1 4-1 9-2
It’s the Letter and the position it is on that number
Have you guys try to only enter the first letter (8) and move straight to the number? Mine worked fine that way.

Rachwarr

Outer Banks
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have you guys try to only enter the first letter (8) and move straight to the number? Mine worked fine that way.
Oooh yes that works! Saves some time.

BBs BB

Big Bend
First Name
Juju
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Off topic of the delays, I'm still really excited to drive mine around in the dealer parking lot at 0.1 mph in the crawler gear when I go to pick it up.
LOL ... that's exactly what I want to do too. When did you place your order?

Stlrfan152

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75C5 16Prius 2dr base sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
How do you track the train? I did my paperwork today and got my railcar. Ttgx704995

Sponsored
OP
OP
Sooner

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Finally able to track mine with CSX, it’s in Cincinnati Ohio

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I received a call from the Dealer's Accessory department today because I asked to be called last week. He said my bronco should be there soon, so what would I like.
I am having the following added:

I'm also taking some of their available options, specifically:
Diamond Fusion Coating for the glass that they will redo every 3 months at no additional cost.
Ceramic Tint to legal limits in Minnesota (5% on the rear glass, 50% on the door glass (2 door))
Xpel PPF on the full hood and then the side rockers.

I then called my salesperson who said the Bronco should be there tonight or tomorrow. I'm super busy dealing with some assisted living stuff for my mom so I'll try to stop by tomorrow after 5 to check it out. I also begged him to please...please...please make sure they don't put a front license plate on.

Maybe I'll have it by Memorial day? I bet if they want to book the sale in May they will.

angkho

Black Diamond
First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Evoque
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oooh yes that works! Saves some time.
Haha I tried doing it without the 8-1, 8-1etc format and it never worked! Im just sticking to what works. It’ll be in Orlando on Sunday… so it no big deal 😝

raleighrenee

Outer Banks
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Build 5/9. Ship 5/11. ETA 5/31 -6/6. Impatiently waiting since. Texted my sales person asking for updates and he said “any day now, but I’m off tomorrow and probably not then”. WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!? 🤣🤣🤣 It’s at least good to know I’m in good company and all my build buddies are impatiently waiting too.

Skoolbus

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For people that got rail car info, were you able to get that from Ford's chat or only through your dealer? My dealership is really bad at getting back to me and I'm getting the runaround on Ford chat/they say to get rail info from my dealer and can only provide old info on where it's currently at.
Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) Screenshot_20220523-194714_Chrome

Sponsored

angkho

Black Diamond
First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Evoque
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For people that got rail car info, were you able to get that from Ford's chat or only through your dealer? My dealership is really bad at getting back to me and I'm getting the runaround on Ford chat/they say to get rail info from my dealer and can only provide old info on where it's currently at.
Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) Screenshot_20220523-194714_Chrome
At first that’s all they had for me too. Check back in a couple of days. They’ll eventually have it. I got my shipped email on Monday. I was able to get my railcar # on Thursday

carmantakes

Base
First Name
Carson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
At first that’s all they had for me too. Check back in a couple of days. They’ll eventually have it. I got my shipped email on Monday. I was able to get my railcar # on Thursday
I got my rail car number from Ford chat. Usually you have to keep chatting in. The person named Lakeisha always helps me.

angkho

Black Diamond
First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Evoque
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got my rail car number from Ford chat. Usually you have to keep chatting in. The person named Lakeisha always helps me.
Yes, I got mine from ford chat on Thursday. I was just telling that person that even Ford chat nor my dealer had that available right away. It took a few days

Skoolbus

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yea I will try again Wednesday. I got my shipped email last Tuesday, and clearly it's left the plant/already left Michigan, so I find it odd they can't access the info yet. Maybe I just got someone that didn't know how to look it up or didn't want to bother.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Stop bothering those poor people. Just stop. OMG THIS IS RIDICULOUS, just chill. I beg you, just take a week off, see how it feels, just for a bit. I bet it will feel good, seriously.. step back, go live life, it will be there in a week, if not then maybe the next. Nothing you do will change that. Give it a try, let go, stop holding so tightly, give in to what the universe is trying to show you, it wants you to be happy, go and be happy
Sponsored