Lillie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ah nice....sounds like it may be on the same one like you said. Yea my blend was 05/13 and got a shipped email on 05/19. So maybe that's why no other real info. I don't mind waiting, but a bit jarring to see others from a build few days earlier already have theirs in the Houston area, while mine is still sitting in IL apparently, ha.
I agree! My ship email came 5.19 as well. I donā€™t understand why itā€™s just been sitting for 2 days? But it does make me feel sooo much better that someone else is sitting too! Stay strong šŸ’Ŗ
Sponsored

Mserjohnb132

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We must be on the same train it pulled out of gallup NM at 1 today ,who is your dealer?
The window was 6/5 6/11 .
Mine is getting delivered to Serramonte Ford in Colma. I called earlier and my railcar is in California, how about yours?

Charlieboy512

Base
First Name
charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Iā€™m in Fort Worth and same thing!!
Our broncos are so close
I'm awaiting a delivery to a dealership in Tomball. Sounds like you're surprisingly close already. When was your shipped email? Since getting my shipped email from Ford last week, still get crickets from ford chat n dealership/dont have rail info. I tried ford chat again and it's the same vague status and info they gave me early Monday.
Screenshot_20220525-193301_Chrome.jpg
yeah so my shipped email came 2 Fridays ago . It looks like yours is riding the same rail but my est. delivery is 6-10/6-16 I think itā€™s sitting waiting to be offloaded mine is headed to autonation ford Katy . My sales rep has been not the best all I get is I will let you know when it arrives. That was after I let him know where it was currently located

Skoolbus

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Our broncos are so close

yeah so my shipped email came 2 Fridays ago . It looks like yours is riding the same rail but my est. delivery is 6-10/6-16 I think itā€™s sitting waiting to be offloaded mine is headed to autonation ford Katy . My sales rep has been not the best all I get is I will let you know when it arrives. That was after I let him know where it was currently located
Ah ok, thanks. Well good news is it looks like that route in general seems to beat the estimated delivery time by a good bit. Pretty much same from my dealer and I don't want to pester them.

txkate

Big Bend
First Name
Katy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Our broncos are so close

My dealership is the same sadly. Never any info, just ā€œIā€™ll let you know when it gets hereā€. I hope itā€™s early. I go out of town the 21stšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Iā€™ll be out of town until the 27th. Iā€™m incredibly nervous about it sitting in a lot that long, so fingers crossed it comes early and i can go grab it. Rather have it sit in my garage while Iā€™m gone than at the dealership!

Sponsored

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine is getting delivered to Serramonte Ford in Colma. I called earlier and my railcar is in California, how about yours?
Mine is in Richmond ca Sean at serramonte said early next week but I jump every time the phone rings.

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Man they cruised out there quick to CA! Fingers crossed all us Texans see some movement our way! Haha
Cruised through Texas in april,April, beautiful state and wonderful people šŸ‘good job!

Lawdawg55

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat Redeye
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Alright brain trust, so I just checked order track and nothing. Checked the ford tracker and it says shipped. Up until just now (I havenā€™t checked in a day or two) it just said built. Iā€™ve received no emails from Ford saying it shipped at all. Delivery estimate on the back door tracker is unchanged from built email. I was a little shocked to see that the ford tracker changed to shipped cause that has always been the last to update for me. Anyone else have this happen to them or any insight?

Sponsored

tklein3364

Base
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Alright brain trust, so I just checked order track and nothing. Checked the ford tracker and it says shipped. Up until just now (I havenā€™t checked in a day or two) it just said built. Iā€™ve received no emails from Ford saying it shipped at all. Delivery estimate on the back door tracker is unchanged from built email. I was a little shocked to see that the ford tracker changed to shipped cause that has always been the last to update for me. Anyone else have this happen to them or any insight?
Whatā€™s the back door tracker for a delivery estimate? my mom just ordered an f150 and she never got a shipped email or any shipped status. Only that it was built and then delivered. She said she got an email a day or so ago saying it shipped but it was already in her possession so sheā€™s been reassuring me that mine will come when itā€™s meant to

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Try ford chat and get rail or convoy #

BBBronco

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
We had a baby shower last week ,combined with 681 day wait. In that pile I'm probably short a steering wheel and a caliper of another bronco lol.
20220525_164537.jpg
I have WeatherTech floor liners, fender flare delete kit, police interceptor badge, and some stickersā€¦
Most likely ditching the 35ā€™s for some Kanati Mud Hog 37ā€™s, but you my friend, you have issues šŸ˜‚
Letā€™s see it when youā€™re done!

BBBronco

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Our broncos are so close

When you get the email and/or telephone survey, make sure to let them know how checked out your salesperson was. Trust me, they live or die by those surveys

Anthonymav

Big Bend
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anyone from the west coast and in this group get there car yet
nope. I'm waiting for delivery in WA state. But it appears I'm still waiting to get picked up from Blue Island it's been there since last Wednesday. I was told transferring to BNSF, but no rail car number, and getting anxious. I know my eta is 6/5- 6/11, so I need to chill, but wondering why sitting in IL for so long.
Sponsored