Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey guys, just wanted to give anyone some hope for those that are stressing about the trackers not being up to date. Both the ford tracker and the back door tracker finally moved to shipped and in transit TODAY… and I literally got a picture from the dealership of my bronco being delivered today and am picking her up tomorrow. ☺ You all may be next ❤

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sponsored

Greg Helmick

Big Bend
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey guys, just wanted to give anyone some hope for those that are stressing about the trackers not being up to date. Both the ford tracker and the back door tracker finally moved to shipped and in transit TODAY… and I literally got a picture from the dealership of my bronco being delivered today and am picking her up tomorrow. ☺ You all may be next ❤
Happy to see another convoy get delivered.

Did the backdoor tracker ever update with the delivery estimate for you? Mine has changed five times now, and is now scheduled between 5/27 and 6/2. No reason for the delay, no holds and has been released for delivery.

tklein3364

Base
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Happy to see another convoy get delivered.

Did the backdoor tracker ever update with the delivery estimate for you? Mine has changed five times now, and is now scheduled between 5/27 and 6/2. No reason for the delay, no holds and has been released for delivery.
The back door tracker has never updated the regular for tracker literally just now sent me an email this morning saying that my vehicle shipped so I would try not to worry too much about it which I know is hard but you never know

Greg Helmick

Big Bend
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The back door tracker has never updated the regular for tracker literally just now sent me an email this morning saying that my vehicle shipped so I would try not to worry too much about it which I know is hard but you never know
thank you. It is interesting that my tracker keeps updating. In two days it has changed three times; 5/20-5/26, 5/23-5/27, and now 5/27 - 6/2.

Sponsored

Mestguy182

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) IMG_5165

Got mine yesterday! Looks identical to Rachwarr's!

Unfortunately, I got a check-engine light on the way home, this was after finding a bolt randomly sitting above the "Bronco" text in the grill. Hooked it up to my OBDII scanner and it said there was an issue with too much air getting in the engine. I popped the hood and discovered a hose was not connected at all! We're good friends with the sales manager at our dealership, who was amazing throughout the entire process, so I didn't inspect my Bronco quite as closely as I could have. Make sure you guys are taking the time to inspect yours!

Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) 20220526_182435_2

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Unfortunately, I got a check-engine light on the way home, this was after finding a bolt randomly sitting above the "Bronco" text in the grill. Hooked it up to my OBDII scanner and it said there was an issue with too much air getting in the engine. I popped the hood and discovered a hose was not connected at all! We're good friends with the sales manager at our dealership, who was amazing throughout the entire process, so I didn't inspect my Bronco quite as closely as I could have. Make sure you guys are taking the time to inspect yours!

Good find ,enjoy it 👍

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base

Once home, make sure you do look it over for the common things. Here is the thread where the check list is kept.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...cd-version-for-expectant-bronco-owners.29870/