Reaction score
Website
www.hoffmanford.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Crazy, the GM at my dealership swore it wasn’t a chip issue.
Honestly I wish it were a chip issue, really wish ford would just say that too…
Ford has a status on Vehicle Visibility for this exact situation.

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates Chip_hold
Sponsored

Kelleymarie212

Big Bend
First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My original was week of 6/14, then it got pushed to 7/12, then I though the same when it got pulled back to 6/21. If it was 7/12 I would probably have it by now!

Doubt it. That week has a lot of holds too. I’m 7/13 still waiting

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford has a status on Vehicle Visibility for this exact situation.

Chip_hold.jpg
And I don't recall a single one of those in purgatory showing that status, leads me to believe it's not a chip issue as multiple Ford sources had previously stated. Wish Ford would just step up resolve or spill the beans.

aj_benedetto

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hoffmanford.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

aj_benedetto

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hoffmanford.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just saw this on FB, chip shortages would explain the delays regardless of features, package etc. Sounds like there may be improvement coming. The question was “why is my Bronco still in production since June?”

Maybe this person thinks the Bronco in question is a Bronco sport based upon another post in this thread indicating the Sports waiting on chips, and the fact that we've been told in the past that the full-size Bronco has not been affected?

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Maybe this person thinks the Bronco in question is a Bronco sport based upon another post in this thread indicating the Sports waiting on chips, and the fact that we've been told in the past that the full-size Bronco has not been affected?
I'm thinking "Bronco is not affected by chip shortage" might mean that we have guarantees that chips will be delivered but there could be delays. There are units without hard tops that are being held as well.

Sponsored

JollyFolly

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think that as well. Just sent everything to my dealer, and his immediate reply was “is this for a full size Bronco?”
Also, texted me my visibility report and it says nothing again, so the “traced unit” is gone.
Lastly he texted and said the local Ford rep told him, there will be an announcement about Bronco next week. No indication on what though.
My gut says the announcement will be on the Full Scale Production the at will be starting up. But who the hell knows…

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

PCgrad98

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just to hit my head against the wall again I called the 800 number AKA “800 useless seconds you’ll never get back”.

Ford Rep“I’m seeing here it’s in production and so with the, I’m not sure why, usually all the customers who call are because the vehicles are taking awhile to deliver. I’ve heard things like chips and hard tops but that is all chatter around here.”

Me: “I can imagine people who call the help line are weighted more heavily towards needing help vs calling to say everything is going great thanks for working at Ford”

Ford Rep: “yeah they should give us tools to help you but they don’t. 9 times out of 10 the people calling know more than we do”

Me:“Alright, thanks have a good day.”

Can you imagine a greatest hits of these calls? They’re really textbook on how to not run a call center. I worked in Dell sales and they QC (listen) to half your calls when you start and grade you and it stays at 10% for even seasoned reps with years experience. That can not be going on here.

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just to hit my head against the wall again I called the 800 number AKA “800 useless seconds you’ll never get back”.

Ford Rep“I’m seeing here it’s in production and so with the, I’m not sure why, usually all the customers who call are because the vehicles are taking awhile to deliver. I’ve heard things like chips and hard tops but that is all chatter around here.”

Me: “I can imagine people who call the help line are weighted more heavily towards needing help vs calling to say everything is going great thanks for working at Ford”

Ford Rep: “yeah they should give us tools to help you but they don’t. 9 times out of 10 the people calling know more than we do”

Me:“Alright, thanks have a good day.”

Can you imagine a greatest hits of these calls? They’re really textbook on how to not run a call center. I worked in Dell sales and they QC (listen) to half your calls when you start and grade you and it stays at 10% for even seasoned reps with years experience. That can not be going on here.
They keep them in the dark on purpose because they are not ready to divulge what the holdup is. It's easier to keep employees in the dark than to ask them to lie for you.