First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My blend date was 6/30, but went into production 7/1. Date on the bottom is 6/30 and hasn’t ever changed, so I don’t think it’s the date it finishes and ships.
Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just curious if anyone who is 6/30 or earlier blend date & has a Convoy delivery on their window sticker has tried this portal yet to see if their Bronco is in route?…

https://www.palsapp.com/

My delivery is by rail & won‘t be on a truck till last leg of deliver. Figure if our Broncos have left MAP, this would at least show those that have left by truck.
Uh yeah, I check it many times per day 😁 I blended on 0630 and it still says pending. Hopefully we're just held up for some really thorough quality inspections(y)

Greggvh

Outer Banks
First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Ram, 18 Charger, 01 Mustang, 98 Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I though @PREMiERdrum said that the date at the bottom is when the sticker PDF last cached (about every 3-4 days) and has no bearing on anything. Why are we still obsessing over this?
Because going off of everything here and my personal sticker dates it does seem to be doing something else. I got a 6/22 and did not change until 6/29 the day before my blend date. Since then it has changed to 6/30 and back to 6/29 several times. It just seems something else is going on.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My date on my sticker says 7/2/2021 (same as my blend date) as of yesterday and tracker is still showing in production, but I think the date is up finally. I'm assuming the tracker is slow due to other postings here.

fergusonwoodcraft

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak in Cactus Gray, MIC, Tow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer build date was 6/28, my window sticker date came in at 6/22 with a blend of 6/30. Tracker changed to BUILT on 7/2, but my window sticker dates have NOT changed. Have a 7/30-8/5 delivery window via rail

Sponsored

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

but my window sticker dates have NOT changed.
After its built, it shouldn't update. The only updates should come on the tracker.

I know the plant is closed next week, but the porters and other people who move the product out of the plant to railyard/trucks are still working-but do they have Monday off for the holiday?

Also it seems like rail shipments aren't taking as long as the tracker is saying they are, so you have that going for you.

fergusonwoodcraft

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak in Cactus Gray, MIC, Tow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
After its built, it shouldn't update. The only updates should come on the tracker.

I know the plant is closed next week, but the porters and other people who move the product out of the plant to railyard/trucks are still working-but do they have Monday off for the holiday?

Also it seems like rail shipments aren't taking as long as the tracker is saying they are, so you have that going for you.
Just the the “your bronco has shipped” email

Unit91

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I'm going to tell myself they're observing the federal holiday and not bother refreshing my status today. Hoping tomorrow I get the built and shipped notifications.

Based on vehicle visibility mine has been in production and produced since 6/30. It still needs to be released, which I'm hoping the shutdown doesn't impact that part.

calx

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '98 Nissan Stagea
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Dealership claims 6/28 build date, but Ford tracker says this:

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates photo_2021-07-05_12-21-13

Dro

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dealership claims 6/28 build date, but Ford tracker says this:

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates photo_2021-07-05_12-21-13
Did your dealership tell you if it shipped?

Sponsored

calx

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '98 Nissan Stagea
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did your dealership tell you if it shipped?
Supposedly, but I'm the one who had to call them to find that out. No ETA or anything.

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Patiently waiting to hear from my dealer today. He sent out a long email yesterday about constraints and dates. Mine shows in production for 7/1 too. So curious for an update!

Rendo

Wildtrak
First Name
Rene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Patiently waiting to hear from my dealer today. He sent out a long email yesterday about constraints and dates. Mine shows in production for 7/1 too. So curious for an update!
Patiently waiting as well. But I checked my Ford Pass App and now it shows an actual pic of my Bronco on the Home Screen instead of the silhouette it has always shown. So I got that going for me now...
Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates Screenshot 2021-07-05 at 4.33.35 PM

Its like they're letting me know to be patient by giving me a slow trickle of new little bits of info everyday. Lol!

Unit91

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates 20210705_174623

Managed to get my carrier ahead of when I expected the bronco. I was planning to use it this weekend. Went this route because I couldn't get the rack with the 2.7L and Badlands trim.

Greggvh

Outer Banks
First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Ram, 18 Charger, 01 Mustang, 98 Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So like most the dealership is no more help as much as they seemed to really try. They said they called the Texas region rep and even they could not give any more info. All they said they could see is that it was scheduled to build 6/30. And my tracker says 7/1 but they could not see anything else. My salesman was not there so he is going to call me tomorrow but not expecting much more. I dont blame them I really think its something with Ford.
Sponsored