First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My hopes just perked up a little. I got an email from Ford saying my roof is being replaced this month! Does that mean by end of September or 4 weeks out? who knows?!?!?….. but this girl is hopeful for any of the above! Day#97

mouseratandtheduke

Base
First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Glad to see some movement, but I'm wondering what this all means for us softtop folks who got lumped in with all this mess. Not planning on getting a "hardtop replacement" email obviously, but I wonder if anyone knows anything about will happen to us?

Sponsored

ShroederK

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
My hopes just perked up a little. I got an email from Ford saying my roof is being replaced this month! Does that mean by end of September or 4 weeks out? who knows?!?!?….. but this girl is hopeful for any of the above! Day#97
Others said October so I’m assuming it means September. Good luck to us all! May the Bronco gods smile upon us

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

09/23 UPDATES:
  • With Today's official Ford emails going out giving Dirt Mountaineers an Estimated Roof Replacement Date (and by that... I mean month) I've updated the tracker so y'all can input your communicated targets. This will help us narrow down Early-Mid-Late month replacements as 31 days is a long time! PLEASE GO BACK INTO THE TRACKER AND UPDATE ONCE YOU RECIEVE YOUR EMAIL!
  • Woohoo, the Tracker has grown to ~650 Broncos at time of this post. (FYI - I've caped, and removed all Bronco's built after 08/13 as this is when the communication of MIC v1.0's came out from Ford and presumably when they stopped installing them on Broncos)

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates C20FE8A1-82B6-45B3-B517-4E2D64798E39

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Back to hitting refresh every 10 minutes! LOL

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My estimate email on my 6/29 DMSC inmate is for this month as well. I've added this to the tracker.

Sponsored

MostHumblest

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
09/23 UPDATES:
  • With Today's official Ford emails going out giving Dirt Mountaineers an Estimated Roof Replacement Date (and by that... I mean month) I've updated the tracker so y'all can input your communicated targets. This will help us narrow down Early-Mid-Late month replacements as 31 days is a long time! PLEASE GO BACK INTO THE TRACKER AND UPDATE ONCE YOU RECIEVE YOUR EMAIL!
  • Woohoo, the Tracker has grown to ~650 Broncos at time of this post. (FYI - I've caped, and removed all Bronco's built after 08/13 as this is when the communication of MIC v1.0's came out from Ford and presumably when they stopped installing them on Broncos)

n3m0q9845xopu96f6grs4fiz7cq497wd9nhr9c1l&rid=giphy.gif
Done!

aj_benedetto

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hoffmanford.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well, my email says it will be replaced "this month" . . . . we shall see.

MRuby

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got email that says October. I'm an original 6/28 build that got a 7/2 blend. 4 door loaded Wildtrak if that means anything to anybody.
Reserved it within the first 5 mins of the website opening up for reservations last year.