Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd like to know that as well.

I also want to know why it's apparently going to take Ford longer to replace one part on all these cars (that's supposed to be super easy because it's a part you're SUPPOSED TO TAKE OFF) than it did to produce all of these cars in the first place. Seems like the inventors of the production line should be pretty fast with a 2 stop production line (take old roof off, put new roof on).
Unfortunately there's a bit more too it than that (ie. how much V2.0 tops are actually available to DM) and then assuming there's more than enough, all the windows, and electrical & plumbing need to be swapped off the V1.0 and put on the new V2.0 (ie. back wiper blade assembly). Also I'm sure the MOD shop wasnt 100% repurposed for Dirt Mountain roof swaps, some bays need to continue installing accessories for the Bronco's going down the line.

I'd like to see it go quicker as well, but can understand why it's not.
Sponsored

307Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mitsubishi Evo MR 2012 Mercedes AMG C63
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Another "hardtop roof scheduled for replacement in October" got a built email this morning. 😂😂 They were a 7/12 blend. (happy for them, BTW)

Looking forward to next Friday... Will we all have built emails and be celebrating or will we be saying we knew that email estimate was BS? 🤔
Well since it's Ford and we all know how every other estimate of theirs has panned out, I'm voting B.S:poop::p

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Soft top, 6/29 blend here. Nothing but crickets.
Dude, yours has got to be one of the swiftest kick in the nuts!!!! Maybe they put a hard top on by mistake at the line. They’ll correct it at time of swap. To make up for it, you’ll get a commemorative binder full of all the window sticker updates that it wasn’t supposed to have.

mouseratandtheduke

Base
First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dude, yours has got to be one of the swiftest kick in the nuts!!!! Maybe they put a hard top on by mistake at the line. They’ll correct it at time of swap. To make up for it, you’ll get a commemorative binder full of all the window sticker updates that it wasn’t supposed to have.
I'll take it! I called Ford and my dealer several times and asked them what the hold up was and they kept telling me it was a problem with the chip. I figured from this forum that it was probably caught up in the hard top mess, but that obviously doesn't apply to mine. All they gotta do is just go out there, put it on a convoy and send it to me. Done and done. I didn't even get a hammock!

Sponsored

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
6/28 and waiting for a built notification too.

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

Bronco1971

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I absolutely did, I’m scheduled for roof replacement “this month”.
If there's any logic in this plan that Ford is supposedly executing the 6/28 builds should be done Sunday-ish. Though it is somewhat curious that October and November are mentioned by name and we get "This Month". :unsure:

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If there's any logic in this plan that Ford is supposedly executing the 6/28 builds should be done Sunday-ish. Though it is somewhat curious that October and November are mentioned by name and we get "This Month". :unsure:
I’m sure a “November” would trade for your “this month” 😜

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Some recent finds with regards to MIC units that have either shipped or not.

VIN: 1FMEE5DPXMLA65126
Blend: 6/21 (Produced 06-22)
Seq: 5638
Release: 9-19-2021
Ship: 09-22-2021
Delivered: No (Est 10-06 to 10-12)

VIN: 1FMDE5BHXMLA69443
Blend: 6/28 (produced 6/29)
Seq: 8831
Release: 9-17-2021
Ship: 9-17-2021
Delivered: No (Est 10-04 to 10-17)

VIN: 1FMEE5DP4MLA68247
Blend: 7/16 (Produced 7/16)
Seq: 6648
Release: Not Released
Ship: No
Delivered: No

Sure doesn't seem like they are in order... but it does seem like they are ahead of schedule.