First Name
Fran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4x4 Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does anyone else find it amazing that you can’t remember what you had for breakfast or last night’s dinner or even the day of the week, but we can remember that Vin# and order# like it’s your birthday?
Sponsored

Greggvh

Outer Banks
First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Ram, 18 Charger, 01 Mustang, 98 Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have the same build with Rapid Red and leather roast seats. My blend is 7/02, date on bottom changed again to 7/21. Did you get your rig yet?
We should have it early next week we think. It is on the train and moving its way to Texas. My window sticker does say 7/21 now. but at this point I think its changing weekly instead of when it was being produced it changed it seemed every other day.

Does your tracker say built yet? or still in production? I will say our dealer received 2 the other day that they said the tracking did not even say they had been built.

I hope that is the case with lots of people in here. That phone calls will just come out of noplace.

Randy92Fox

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Half Cab, 7.3 Powerstroke, 5.0 Convertible Fox
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My window sticker updated in the last couple hours to show 7/22 on the bottom but still no other updates.

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The date at the bottom of the window sticker is when the .pdf file you are viewing is generated. They cache them and they will regenerate every so often. It has nothing to do with your build, its status, or its shipping.

Don't believe this, look at a window sticker for a used Ford product in inventory at a Ford dealer.

Sponsored

4X4 Lady

Outer Banks
First Name
Fran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4x4 Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We should have it early next week we think. It is on the train and moving its way to Texas. My window sticker does say 7/21 now. but at this point I think its changing weekly instead of when it was being produced it changed it seemed every other day.

Does your tracker say built yet? or still in production? I will say our dealer received 2 the other day that they said the tracking did not even say they had been built.

I hope that is the case with lots of people in here. That phone calls will just come out of noplace.
Mine says in production but when I spoke to my dealer Friday he said I was built. Told him I’m still in production tracker says. Dealer says Ford dropped the ball on this turn out makes dealers look stupid. Dealer is friend of ours in NY even though I’m in PA.

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Are there many others from 6/23 still in production or are you the lone lost Bronco from that week?
I've seen one or two others. I would say screw ford, but I don't want to give the dealer a bonus when comes in.

EA First Edition

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4D First Edition/4D Sas OBX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Did you ever check your vin on palsapp with jack cooper and did it update at all?

4X4 Lady

Outer Banks
First Name
Fran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4x4 Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

From your mouth to God’s ears! Congrats on your moving train!!!

Sponsored

Greggvh

Outer Banks
First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Ram, 18 Charger, 01 Mustang, 98 Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did you ever check your vin on palsapp with jack cooper and did it update at all?
Ours is going by rail not convoy. My dealer sent me the status update and it showed it moving but no rail car. Ashly got a rail car number and it appears my update matched what hers is doing so we suspect they are together. Once it gets here I don't think its jack cooper moving them its local movers.

Randy92Fox

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Half Cab, 7.3 Powerstroke, 5.0 Convertible Fox
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Per my dealer "
I would straight up ask them if they are getting that from the visibility system or from their arse.
Per the rep I'm working with at the dealer " Yes, I looked it up in Vehicle Visibility and it said August 20th. I just looked at it again to send you a screenshot of it, but it's gone back to TBD! I had also tracked our Demo and it showed August 20th as well, but now it's saying invalid when I try to look it up. Hopefully that means it's being switched to In Transit. "
The rep has been very upfront with me so I have no reason to doubt her but it feels like there was a glimmer of hope and now it's gone again.

EA First Edition

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4D First Edition/4D Sas OBX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ours is going by rail not convoy. My dealer sent me the status update and it showed it moving but no rail car. Ashly got a rail car number and it appears my update matched what hers is doing so we suspect they are together. Once it gets here I don't think its jack cooper moving them its local movers.
Mine is a rail car as well but i still have info that populates in jack cooler but it’s says pending still. Where was ashly able to get rail car info. I’m assuming the dealer which bums me out because my dealer wants nothing to do with helping out lol.

JTK37

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My ride should have been here on the 13th. Surprised though I shouldn't be that they don't have programming logic built into the tool to make sure the dates flow in proper order and can't show in the past
Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates 1626986387949
Sponsored