First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There's a lot to be said about the current situation for sure. Especially given past launches and how high profile this Bronco launch is.

The fact that even in the internal tracker, you can't find further details. They're not in 'stop ship', nothing noted for requiring on site mods, etc.

I think it's pretty clear at this point the tops are the issue. The million dollar question is how long will they allow ours to be parked and waiting for a top. Do they push some August builds back further, so they can allocate tops to us or are we looking at September...😕
Hard to imagine them holding builds in the lot for nearly 2 months while more recent builds get shipped.
Sponsored

Sponticore

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My two feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's your decision what you really want. I don't want a soft top. I ordered a hard top and I should get what I am promised. Why should we compromise with Ford on this? They need to fix the problem instead of using the incoming hts on new builds. That's if that is the problem.
I agree i suppose i would be good with both a
It's your decision what you really want. I don't want a soft top. I ordered a hard top and I should get what I am promised. Why should we compromise with Ford on this? They need to fix the problem instead of using the incoming hts on new builds. That's if that is the problem.
Very understandable, in my shoes i was planning on a soft top later on. All the frustration aside I can only imagine the challenges they faced through all the supply chain disruptions and natural disasters the last two years brought.

I just called my dealer again because it was bugging me more than usual today. In short he's going to call me back after they reach out for answers (not expecting much) I'm worried about it sitting around for too long now. In production 6/14 built 6/22.

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I agree i suppose i would be good with both a

Very understandable, in my shoes i was planning on a soft top later on. All the frustration aside I can only imagine the challenges they faced through all the supply chain disruptions and natural disasters the last two years brought.

I just called my dealer again because it was bugging me more than usual today. In short he's going to call me back after they reach out for answers (not expecting much) I'm worried about it sitting around for too long now. In production 6/14 built 6/22.
It's going to be difficult the change the order especially with a vin already in place. Hopefully, the top is the problem and not something else. Then you're back to square one again with a soft top. Hope it works out for you.

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Reach out to all of the customers in that batch and offer a soft top. I would gladly switch to a soft top if it means my truck gets off that lot.
No way would I take a soft top after seeing what they look like on the 4 doors. They are hideous.

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hard to imagine them holding builds in the lot for nearly 2 months while more recent builds get shipped.
Believe it!

Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They can. They will. They have previously. They currently are.

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yall missing the point, let's say we have some bad mic tops, they aren't going to halt production to go swap the tops. They going to build what they can with all the parts and builds scheduled and excess tops from Webasto are probably getting put on some each day. Ford doesn't really owe us anything and they don't owe us shutting the whole factory down to go switch our bad tops. This would also show while our Broncos were built and not shipped during the shutdown as I imagine shipping people don't swap tops.

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yall missing the point, let's say we have some bad mic tops, they aren't going to halt production to go swap the tops. They going to build what they can with all the parts and builds scheduled and excess tops from Webasto are probably getting put on some each day. Ford doesn't really owe us anything and they don't owe us shutting the whole factory down to go switch our bad tops. This would also show while our Broncos were built and not shipped during the shutdown as I imagine shipping people don't swap tops.
They do owe us honest communication!

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They do owe us honest communication!
That is all I am asking for is honest communication so that I don't have to check the webpage every 5 minutes wondering what is going on. Just a this is what is going on, and this is when we will have it fixed for you, thank you for being loyal customer and sticking through this with us.

Sponsored

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That is all I am asking for is honest communication so that I don't have to check the webpage every 5 minutes wondering what is going on. Just a this is what is going on, and this is when we will have it fixed for you, thank you for being loyal customer and sticking through this with us.
nobody is making you check for updates every 5 minutes, FFS go do something else.

Unit91

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't think anyone mentioned halting production. They'll be done via on-site mod.

How many excess tops do you think they're getting each day from Webasto given their inability thus far to meet any sort of rate of climb? The answer is slim or none and slim is one foot out the door.

They'll either need some from the upcoming shutdown week or continue to be slowed during rate of climb to full production. Someone else's build will be impacted by this.

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I don't think anyone mentioned halting production. They'll be done via on-site mod.

How many excess tops do you think they're getting each day from Webasto given their inability thus far to meet any sort of rate of climb? The answer is slim or none and slim is one foot out the door.

They'll either need some from the upcoming shutdown week or continue to be slowed during rate of climb to full production. Someone else's build will be impacted by this.
I would guess since our blend dates were scheduled before the 1 week shutdown that the buildup of mics during said shutdown would go a long ways towards the bad tops, and if you don't think the people complaining don't think they should get their top swapped before other broncos get built at all you haven't been paying attention to the people on this board. You are absolutely correct though that it isn't a limitless supply and someone down the line going to be affected at some point.
Sponsored