Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SVT Lightning, Audi S7
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm prepared to provide free pizza gift cards to any Michigan folks who want to do us that solid.
I'm about 35 minutes from MAP and have some time to kill with the little guy this weekend so I could probably swing by there and see what how far I can go until someones stops me and I can use the "This damn GPS is always taking me down the wrong roads" routine when I get caught.

On another note, I just bought a DJI Mavic Air2 drone, so that may be a good reason to get some practice in......

LeeMac

Outer Banks
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F350/Expedition/Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This. It may only affect the 2.7 engine though, likely a different chip for that one. Do you know if any of the ones we've seen delivered here were 2.7s?
I know of two 4 door Broncos with 2.7’s that were made after mine that have shipped to my dealer. One was my exact build besides color and I have the Lux instead of High package. The other is a OB Sas 2.7 Lux Mic Tow. Makes no sense.

PNWAsh

Black Diamond
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on my Bad Batch BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wrote to him letting him know not to expect anything. They did the same thing with me when I tweeted Jim Farley the other day, gave them my VIN and my order. They came back and told me it was waiting on a chip. No new info.v I complained, they opened up a case for me and said someone from customer service would reach out. They never do.
This tweet was from me with my 6/29 'Bad Batch' order... and yes, we all know the outcome - plenty of time on hold, transferred twice, only to get someone telling me they had no news, and I should check the tracker and call my dealer...

I still don't get the chip thing - I mean mine is a 2.3 BD w/mid package - I've seen and heard of plenty of these models being built and delivered after my car, so if the chip is the issue, why don't those get stuck too?

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
This tweet was from me with my 6/29 'Bad Batch' order... and yes, we all know the outcome - plenty of time on hold, transferred twice, only to get someone telling me they had no news, and I should check the tracker and call my dealer...

I still don't get the chip thing - I mean mine is a 2.3 BD w/mid package - I've seen and heard of plenty of these models being built and delivered after my car, so if the chip is the issue, why don't those get stuck too?
You probably got a bad chip. 😉

Sponsored

WillisC’onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base

jcith2000

Wildtrak
First Name
James Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 explorer 2021 expedition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
6-29 build found out today mine is off site in a lot with hundreds more with no fix in site. Bullshit.

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

6-29 build found out today mine is off site in a lot with hundreds more with no fix in site. Bullshit.
Ok, how did you find out? A source you can disclose?

Sponsored

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not buying into the chip shortage. Other broncos built after the #badbatchbroncos have been received by customers.
It makes sense if you think about the #badbatchbroncos getting QC'd into a parking lot because of a bad chip/MIC top.
Then a few days later Ford gets some more good chips/tops and they start building new Broncos.

They apparently have no plan for dragging one of the thousands of parked vehicles back into MAP and fitting it with a chip/top.

Unit91

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So folks who were scheduled for the week of 8/16 are being moved back.

Glass half full me wants to hope they go through ours that week and ship em. Given how this process has gone though, I'm in the boat that September is more likely.

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Glass half full me wants to hope they go through ours that week and ship em. Given how this process has gone though, I'm in the boat that September is more likely.
That falls in line with PremierDrum's last update before his disappearance.

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

2 different weeks of plant shut downs have tempered my expectations.