First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, no emails or updates for me. But, that's OK since I just learned that have no choice but to flip it after taking possession.
That sucks, but at least you might walk away without a loss.
Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just wanted to see how quick the process goes for those with a 6/30 blend date!
Well @Peejmane... Time for a throwback to the first post of this thread.

Has your inquiry been resolved yet? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

OP
OP
Peejmane

Peejmane

Outer Banks
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Canā€™t figure out whatā€™s wrong with the Bluetooth, but still in love with my bronco!! Canā€™t wait to be able to afford to add some cool features to it!

LABRONCO58

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
sorry if this isnā€™t the right place to ask this, but does anyone know if a MIC hard top 4 door Sasquatch can have roof racks?

Sponsored

307Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mitsubishi Evo MR 2012 Mercedes AMG C63
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ah the good old days, back when we were all so excited and hopeful. And now (for those of us still trapped at Dirt Mountain anyway)...
Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates giphy (17)

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Jeep XJs, Dodge M880, Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Another day of anger piling up..donā€™t mind me.
I hear you! Iā€™m still waiting for an email acknowledging that my 2door (7/15 blend) will be getting a new MIC roof. Iā€™m left wondering if itā€™s been wrecked, lost, stolen or abducted by aliens. This flipping lack of communication is driving me towards getting a Willeys Recon or Rubicon. There was a perfect Rubicon at a local dealership last weekend. I seriously thought about itā€”thinking that I could be driving it now and on my fall trip in October. Iā€™ve been very patient but the anger is building.

Dro

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The perfect representation of how much Ford is F'n up the whole process is the fact that another member was built ~1 day apart from me and is being delivered to the same dealer as me. He received a built notification and I haven't heard a thing. You would think Ford would efficiently ship them out together (and maybe they ultimately will) but so far I have no hope.

307Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mitsubishi Evo MR 2012 Mercedes AMG C63
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The perfect representation of how much Ford is F'n up the whole process is the fact that another member was built ~1 day apart from me and is being delivered to the same dealer as me. He received a built notification and I haven't heard a thing. You would think Ford would efficiently ship them out together (and maybe they ultimately will) but so far I have no hope.
I'm with you. There's a member on the facebook forums that lives in the same town as me that got his built email 2 days ago, and the best part is the blend date on his MIC Bronco was 09-23:mad:

Sponsored

Bronco Drew

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler, 2008 Mustang Shelby
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Another day of productivity lost to refreshing B6G and the Pizza Tracker. Hopefully I still have a job when my Bronco finally shows :ROFLMAO:
Exactly the same here, 6/29 blend, 7/1 build with "this month" note on top replacement. Not sure why I think its going to happen quicker by refreshing both this forum and Ford site..........

MostHumblest

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Exactly the same here, 6/29 blend, 7/1 build with "this month" note on top replacement. Not sure why I think its going to happen quicker by refreshing both this forum and Ford site..........
Even though I know it's not true, I'm secretly hoping Mr Levine gets a notification every time the Ford tracker is checked....

As for B6G? Gotta celebrate when others get released, otherwise it would all be doom and gloom.

Not sure if I'll be refreshing more or less if we make it to 10/1 without a notification. With any luck we'll never find out!

Unit91

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Saw a carbon gray 2DR base with sasquatch and a white 2DR Wildtrak heading over to the convoy lot this afternoon while traveling through. There isn't a shortage of convoy trucks from what I saw. Plenty of Rangers, Broncos, and Sports to be loaded and shipped.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Saw a carbon gray 2DR base with sasquatch and a white 2DR Wildtrak heading over to the convoy lot this afternoon while traveling through. There isn't a shortage of convoy trucks from what I saw. Plenty of Rangers, Broncos, and Sports to be loaded and shipped.
Hoping that carbonized gray Basesquatch is heading to Stephens.

Why are there Sports there?
Sponsored

Last edited: