First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m 3 hours from MAP; my ship has said 7 days, and Delivery eta 10/14. Today my ship went blank and Delivery went to TBD.
Maybe it's being shipped by rail or snail. ;)
Sponsored

Spray

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Maybe it's being shipped by rail or snail. ;)
Looking at it the tracker the text has changed from Dealer Delivery to Delivery. It would seem they changed the tracker last night and it may not have picked up the dates from the database yet or they broke the link to the database field.

Looking at this more ominously there could be two scenarios at play here.
1. The air bags may be a much larger issue than first thought.
2. There have been posts with photos of the MIC 2.0 still showing raw edges and honeycomb patterns.

Ford could be pulling these back even though they shipped.
I hope I’m wrong on both counts but nothing has gone well with this Launch.

Last edited:

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Solid Start- 6 Bronco's released in the early hours. Lets hope a lot more trickle out through the day!

1634045080658.png

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

Detroit0486

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SVT Lightning, Audi S7
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is my morning roll call for "local" deliveries who have had their built emails... @CMU_Chip and anyone else see any progress? I'm still populated in Palsapp but absolute nothing new since Friday.
Yes-my Palsapp populated the dealer name and destination city, still pending under the status but my dealer is 30 mins away from MAP so they should see it today-fingers crossed. I've put my guy at the dealership on high alert this morning and he says I'll know as soon as it shows up-I'll keep you all posted.

On another note though, my pizza tracker Dealer Delivery changed to "TBD" which happened sometime last night, instead of "N/A" or the estimated date which was different.
Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates 1634045671780

smitty51054

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman/Subaru Outback/Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So once I noticed my tracker updated the day before I got my built email it showed a dealer deliver date of 10/14, next day-day of built email-it bounced back two days to the 12th, so of course I was happy. Over the weekend sometime since I didn’t check it daily it went back to the 14th, and today it went out to the 17th now. Wtf is going on over there. Has anyone else that’s seen a delivery date and has their built email had it change multiple times and get pushed back?
Same thing on mine, originally 10/04 built, 10/07 delivery. updated to 10/10, then 10/14 now 10/17. Delivery is to the northern Detroit suburbs, maybe 45 minutes away.

7/01 build date, DM since then, top replaced 10/04

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like they've made some updates to the FVOT site. I went to it and there was already a VIN and order number sitting in the field that was for a Mach-e. My Dealer Delivery date changed to TBD but everything else looks the same, aemservices data included.

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks like they've made some updates to the FVOT site. I went to it and there was already a VIN and order number sitting in the field that was for a Mach-e. My Dealer Delivery date changed to TBD but everything else looks the same, aemservices data included.
There was a Badlands soft top for Texas preloaded in mine

smitty51054

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman/Subaru Outback/Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same thing on mine, originally 10/04 built, 10/07 delivery. updated to 10/10, then 10/14 now 10/17. Delivery is to the northern Detroit suburbs, maybe 45 minutes away.

7/01 build date, DM since then, top replaced 10/04
As soon as I posted this, look what appeared in my inbox. Go figure, delivered just now to dealer!
Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates 1634046920119

Sponsored

Detroit0486

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SVT Lightning, Audi S7
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

As soon as I posted this, look what appeared in my inbox. Go figure, delivered just now to dealer!
Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates 1634046920119
Nice! Looks like they are shipping them out this morning, finally. Waiting for my text from my dealer now, the anticipation for the last year and 3 months was nothing compared to this lol.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So once I noticed my tracker updated the day before I got my built email it showed a dealer deliver date of 10/14, next day-day of built email-it bounced back two days to the 12th, so of course I was happy. Over the weekend sometime since I didn’t check it daily it went back to the 14th, and today it went out to the 17th now. Wtf is going on over there. Has anyone else that’s seen a delivery date and has their built email had it change multiple times and get pushed back?
Same here. I went built on 9/28 with 10/18 ETA. Then 10/5, 10/7, 10/10, now 10/17. I lucked out with my build date only changing once (before Dirt Mountain Fiasco 2021) so I guess Ford is now making sure I suffer by yanking the delivery carrot out in front of me, 3 days at a time 😁

1634046920119.png
Awesome! Maybe there's hope for me, then. I just got an email moving me to 10/17 yesterday yet @Funkdoobiest is apparently en route to Stephens so maybe we really did end up on the truck together, which would basically look like the 2-door version of this picture! :cool:

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anyone notice the 360 view option on the pizza tracker? Kind of neat!

ajdavis19

First Edition
First Name
Alden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Shouldn't we have received our timelines for delivery by now?
I have a First Edition sitting at dirt Mountain and have had zero communication about my updated roof or when my new eta for delivery is.
Luckily I work at a Ford dealership in Jacksonville Fl and my GM forwards me his emails from our zone manager. The email stated that we would be getting updated eta's for the four Bronocs scheduled to get new roofs. One roof in September and the other three in October...Ford Has been silent ever since that email smh.

307Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mitsubishi Evo MR 2012 Mercedes AMG C63
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs