Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went high - I guess I just didn't think the cost of going to Lux was worth it for me, but I'm very satisfied with the high package and the 12in screen is awesome.
I went High but added my own Lux supplement!

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates 07FF2395-823E-4460-89A9-0D259152A99A
Sponsored

MWCK35

Outer Banks
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Coal Powers America

Big Bend
First Name
Dallas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Really sorry to hear that circumstances made you pull the pin early. Wishing you and your family the best, regardless of what vehicle you're driving.

Cheers :)
Appreciate it!
Still planning on getting one just won’t be the first to own it now.

Hopefully all the kinks are worked out and they have a sweet heritage edition when I’m back up in line.

NotYou

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey there. I've been watching these forums since the day I reserved on the first night, and haven't posted really. I come and check the site everyday and figured it was time to join the misery officially. I reserved a 2 Door Badlands Lux Mic Top Sasquatch. I got the In Production email 4/15. My blend date is 6/29 although my Ford tracker says In production 6/30. Still there. Dealer is in the dark just like everyone else's. I live in Wisconsin but I drove to Detroit for a car show in late September so I actually saw Dirt Mountain in person. Super depressing. All of our Broncos just sitting there. Little did I know that I still wouldn't have it a month later after getting the "this month" email last month. I just wanted to say that being able to see how everyone is in this together makes it a bit more tolerable. Thanks.

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey there. I've been watching these forums since the day I reserved on the first night, and haven't posted really. I come and check the site everyday and figured it was time to join the misery officially. I reserved a 2 Door Badlands Lux Mic Top Sasquatch. I got the In Production email 4/15. My blend date is 6/29 although my Ford tracker says In production 6/30. Still there. Dealer is in the dark just like everyone else's. I live in Wisconsin but I drove to Detroit for a car show in late September so I actually saw Dirt Mountain in person. Super depressing. All of our Broncos just sitting there. Little did I know that I still wouldn't have it a month later after getting the "this month" email last month. I just wanted to say that being able to see how everyone is in this together makes it a bit more tolerable. Thanks.
Tolerable?

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates 00B29F0F-D14C-4186-9480-FC739073632D

Welcome to Hell though!!! It’s abnormally hot for this time of year.

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/21 Update - Only 7 Bronco's were released today from Dirt Mountain. Long gone are the days of 20+ being released it seems.

1634860175483-png.png

Special Note - Mrs. CO-Bronco and I are taking our Bronco up north this weekend to enjoy the autumn scenery. I'll be checking B6G from time to time (I'm addicted, what can I say) but wont have access to my spreadsheet so expect a massive update Sunday night that encompasses the entire weekend. Perhaps this will be a good time to utilize the Beer Fund :love: 🍺 🎉.

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

Sqking1

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Slverado
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Went from being delivered 11/07 to getting her 2 weeks early. (early is relative) I still haven't drove her as you see who is standing on the drivers side. My best to all the dirt mountain detainees!!
Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates IMG_2818

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Went from being delivered 11/07 to getting her 2 weeks early. (early is relative) I still haven't drove her as you see who is standing on the drivers side. My best to all the dirt mountain detainees!!
Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates IMG_2818
Ya, but that doesn't excuse the bruises on her face... You didn't have to beat her for it. ;)

Just kidding, you both look great!!! Congratulations!!!!

aj_benedetto

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hoffmanford.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

4X4 Lady

Outer Banks
First Name
Fran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4x4 Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
4 months ago today my Bronco hit production. If I had known then what this would do to me, I would have stepped on a rake repeatedly to numb myself.
Papa Smurf, my son and I ordered our Bronco‘s on the same day at the same dealer. I had OBX 4 dr, his an OBX 2dr, adv 4x4, A51, MIC. His is also still in production. His email said new top in Oct, mine was Sept. Our blends were the same 7/2. Keep, keeping on!
When you get the call, all the waiting fog will disappear, I promise ❤

4X4 Lady

Outer Banks
First Name
Fran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4x4 Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

4X4 Lady

Outer Banks
First Name
Fran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4x4 Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
YESSSSSS! You've graduated from the mountain Fran, CONGRATS!!!
But just remember, as long as you have your Bronco's there's always going to be a bit of Dirt Mountain in it's DNA, and with that comes the lasting bond with all of us :)!

Cheers and enjoy - You deserve it!
So honored to be one in the herd! 💕