First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine has been in Orlando for a week. Dealer confirmed, sitting on the ramp waiting for carrier. They've had 3 delivered so far this week that were shipped after mine.

One last kick in the nuts from Ford.
When was yours shipped? Ours was shipped 10/03/21 to Orlando. Mullinax Ford Apopka can’t or will not give us the railcar number so we can see where it is. :mad:
Sponsored

Last edited:

julmagab

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When was yours shipped? Ours was shipped 10/03/21 to Orlando. Mullinax Ford Apopka can’t or will not give us the railcar number so when can see where it is. :mad:
Shipped on 10/5. Took about 9 days to get to the TAFT depot in Orlando. Apparently they have the same "FIFO" plan there as Dirt Mountain.

Spray

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Shipped on 10/5. Took about 9 days to get to the TAFT depot in Orlando. Apparently they have the same "FIFO" plan there as Dirt Mountain.
Hopefully ours is there as well. Apopka is only 20-30 miles from the rail yard. Thanks!

MWCK35

Outer Banks
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Last edited:

Sponsored

RangerRick

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Off-Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Seeing all these 2 doors at the end of July and now beginning of August while a lot of ours are still sitting makes me think Ford has just forgotten or lost ours. Their email even said "prioritizing older builds first". Anyone reach out to our good pal Levine or even Jalopnik about this? It's insane theirs a lot of us hitting 100 days (or longer like Papa Smurf) while August builds are now being completed.

aj_benedetto

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hoffmanford.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

SHUT UP ME TOO!! I did a victory lap though, so I started in Fall 09 lol.
09-14 was a great time to be a Mountaineer. Final Four run, Tavon/Geno/Stedman running wild with the air raid, Osama Riots, College GameDay, flaming dumpsters flying down north high street. The list goes on and on for me. Loved WVU, and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Rendo

Wildtrak
First Name
Rene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
6/29 blend is finally in Texas! Should be able to pick her up tonight or tomorrow!
Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates 36ED965F-B069-40FA-AD58-81C5FDE83DC3
Congrats! My 6/29 blend was originally scheduled for delivery today as well , but I'm in south Texas so ours are usually a day behind yours. My Pizza Tracker changed on Wednesday and bumped me back to the 25th so hopefully mine is right behind yours and headed down!🤞

Sponsored

MWCK35

Outer Banks
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

09-14 was a great time to be a Mountaineer. Final Four run, Tavon/Geno/Stedman running wild with the air raid, Osama Riots, College GameDay, flaming dumpsters flying down north high street. The list goes on and on for me. Loved WVU, and I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Oh man, I know. I loved WVU. RIP my liver from those years though. I lived on Prospect during the Osama riots...what a time, what a time. The era of Da'Sean Butler, Devin Ebanks, and Kevin Jones...I remember people camping out for days before one of the big home games against Nova freshman year. Also free beer Thursday's at Joe's, drunk breakfast, Casa pizza, and spending my life on Evansdale from sun up to sun down some days.

What dorm did you live in freshman year and what was your major? Now I have to know if we ever crossed paths potentially lol.

aj_benedetto

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hoffmanford.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Oh man, I know. I loved WVU. RIP my liver from those years though. I lived on Prospect during the Osama riots...what a time, what a time. The era of Da'Sean Butler, Devin Ebanks, and Kevin Jones...I remember people camping out for days before one of the big home games against Nova freshman year. Also free beer Thursday's at Joe's, drunk breakfast, Casa pizza, and spending my life on Evansdale from sun up to sun down some days.

What dorm did you live in freshman year and what was your major? Now I have to know if we ever crossed paths potentially lol.
The memories are flooding back to me now. I was at Stalnaker Hall, and I was a History major. Not sure if you played basketball or not, but I basically lived at the Rec Center most evenings. I also played on the club baseball team.

bogshotrods

Badlands
First Name
Danny Bogner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
10/15 Update - Moderate-to-slow day today at Dirt Mountain with 12 released.
Another June Blend has been released dropping the number to 13 remaining.

1634348945821.png

SPECIAL NOTE - A few members suggested I create a "Buy me a Beer" option, should you so choose to show appreciation for the Dirt Mountain Tracker or Badges. But please, there is absolutely no pressure to do so at all. The sole reason I've created these items is for the sense of community I feel it creates amongst strangers who happen to share common interests. Keep on keeping on folks :).
Thanks for all your help trying to figure out where or what stage our Dirt Mountain Broncos are in , I don't know how to update this tracker but our Wildtrack has been shipped and scheduled to be at the dealership between 10/5 and 10/11 according to the last email from Ford

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Mine unloaded in Taft on Sunday and arrived at my dealer in Orlando on Tuesday afternoon. You'd think with the "volume" Mullinax supposedly has that they would be able to get trucks to ship vehicles to them, but who knows...

Bronco1971

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Something just changed; ETA End date had been 2021-10-29 until just now. The transit date of 19 starts the delivery window tomorrow. Does this mean anything?

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates Screenshot 2021-10-22 at 16-38-17 Bronco Order Tracker Tool [Enter VIN Order #]
Sponsored