First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Came back from a weekend away, and the wife and I were about to pick up the newest Bronco for the family.

43BD24F7-EC41-420F-BBF9-2FCE65CE1081.jpeg

I plan on making my son see how it feels by making him wait until Christmas to get it. Going to the body shop first for a complete color change.
At least hook him up with some Bronco swag around the end of November. Maybe show him some pictures of other people playing with theirs. You know… the full experience 😜
Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

At least hook him up with some Bronco swag around the end of November. Maybe show him some pictures of other people playing with theirs. You know… the full experience 😜
He will walk by it under a blanket nearly every day until then. Every once in a while, I’ll put a sign on it that says “Soon”

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
There are only three people (all granddaughters) who can sit on the hood of my Bronco!
My grand daughter had that honor today!
92CBB809-62E2-4CD4-B051-25A9A1EF56DD.jpeg
05D3423C-50EB-40B1-8270-0A2362D8202D.jpeg
OMG, I need that onesie for my 3 month old!!! Where did you find that?

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/22-10/24 Update - Well I'm back from a nice long weekend vacation, I've missed y'all!
I just spent a good 30min reading my go-to threads to update the Tracker (this one, 06/30 & 07/19) and boy oh boy did a lot of you take Delivery of your rigs this weekend. CONGRATS!

Unfortunately the celebrations end there though. I only received fours... yes 4 messages telling me their Bronco's swung to "Built" status. That's one per day I was gone, new record lows. I guess this is a sign that I'm no longer allowed to take vacations? :(

1635130364460.png

Special Question: Is there another popular thread I should start looking at for people posting their Built status (ie. and August thread now that we have started to see more movement towards the end of July's blends)?

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

Sponsored

Sponsored

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/25 Update - Another record low day here. Only 4 Built status updates to announce. I wish I had some better news but unfortunately I do not.

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates 16CE8F93-D629-4049-9F99-16D552841368

Special Note - I have commenced operation Pineapple Pizza in attempts to summon the B6G gods into turning these dismal numbers around so we can return to 20+ Build days like we had in late September. This operation involves utilizing the Beer Fund (that I am eternally grateful to y'all for donating to) to purchase and then drink each this beauty of a beer night until we get the results we want! CHEERS!

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates 16CE8F93-D629-4049-9F99-16D552841368

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

Txchewy

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
I can't help but note that the last 6 Broncos "built" were August blends. I think that is a terrible sign for @papasmurf and me with 6/30 blends. Somehow we got passed over or our broncos have bigger issues. I received a call from my dealer today saying they had zero answers and to hang in there. Started shopping Rubicons yesterday. Every time I see a Bronco on the road I just get more angry. Happy for the dirt mountain folks getting their broncos. Just so over this...

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I can't help but note that the last 6 Broncos "built" were August blends. I think that is a terrible sign for @papasmurf and me with 6/30 blends. Somehow we got passed over or our broncos have bigger issues. I received a call from my dealer today saying they had zero answers and to hang in there. Started shopping Rubicons yesterday. Every time I see a Bronco on the road I just get more angry. Happy for the dirt mountain folks getting their broncos. Just so over this...
Right there with you Matthew.

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

And it’s even more frustrating that as much as I tucking hate them right now, Ford makes the only 2 vehicles that interest me - Bronco and Maverick. I saw a Santa Cruz drive by the other day…. No thank you!! Hideous. The last time we were in Hawaii, we rented a 2019 Wrangler… nope, not for me either.
Sponsored