mig1980

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good day everyone. I know there have been a million posts about this and I have quite a few that have led me to where I am at. I wanted to ask for your input on the list of items below. I want to know if I am missing anything (or whether anything is incorrect) and whether there is any feedback on the installation process (e.g., gotchas or watch out for).

Sponsored

Alassise

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No need for the boom mats as they won’t offer any benefit. Better off using some killmat on the kick panels and poly fill on the pods.

bjpatten

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like the same setup I have except I am running two kicker 8" subs. Love the sound.

frdfan

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB Sasquatch HPRM
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Don't waste the money on the speaker baffles--they fit poorly and the sound deadening mats don't make any difference....just get a cheap bag of poly fill and stuff the kickpanels, dash panels and rear pods.

21Area51BaDsas

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So far I installed the Kicker Key 200.4 with the Hoel Wiring harness for a future 500.1 amp and subwoofer.. Amp made a world of difference. Hoel wiring harness is a bit more than the other but I was very happy with the quality. Ordered their factory connectors for the speakers. The connectors for the kicker 4" were too big and had to but splice the hoel connector to the terminals kicker provided. No big deal. Installed the Kicker CS series 4" dash speakers today. What a difference. Very pleased. Rear speakers are scheduled for next weekend. They will be the SSV enclosures with the Kicker Marine grade Kicker KM 65's . Ordered both from Crutchfield as SSV was out of stock. Leaving the kick panels for now as they are the only non-paper speaker and have a heavy magnet and a few people online said these weren't half bad for stock.

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Good day everyone. I know there have been a million posts about this and I have quite a few that have led me to where I am at. I wanted to ask for your input on the list of items below. I want to know if I am missing anything (or whether anything is incorrect) and whether there is any feedback on the installation process (e.g., gotchas or watch out for).

i went co ax alpines in deck and pods
alpine in kickers also
pro comp 10" in mti tailgate box
10 had more air space then 12" sounds solid
rocksford 5 channel amp and processor
bang's even with doors and roof off
done at (untouchable sounds elmwood park nj)
Sponsored