Sponsored

6 Speaker Upgrade + Amp but No Sub (Input Asked)

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any reason you didn’t relocate to one of the front seats so there’s no drawback?
I don’t have room under my front seats. They are leather power seats. Plus the heat duct is right there so for 6 months I’d be pumping hot air on it. I maybe could have wedged it under the front if I was the only driver. But my wife would get in and crush it lol.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Brock9281

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I replaced the 4" speakers with Hertz speakers and the 6.5's with Memphis Audio woofers with %100 efficiency .... the front 4" and 6.5 inch is powered by and Key 200.4 amp and I am very very happy with the sound stage but I feel i would have gotten even more if I went with 2 way speakers instead of the woofers
the back 4" speakers are just replaced and not amped .... although its and improvement I am not happy with it .... I will be adding an amp to power the back speakers and I am thinking of adding a powered 10" sub to complete the whole sound system.
I am thinking about changing the 6.5 woofers with 2 way speakers but haven't decided yet.
Can you not power the rear also with the Kicker 200.4? Which Hertz did you get upfront and how would you describe sound?