Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does anyone know if this works with Lux package?

OP
OP
Guardian1fox2

Guardian1fox2

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond, 1923 Model T Racer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does anyone know if this works with Lux package?
Works with any bronco. Should have the accessory ready hole in front of switches on dash

wanna1

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 2022 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I used the Medium length arms and Universal phones holder G2.
Here's the fit:
Ford Bronco 67 Designs dash mount i-8QqjKfm-X2
Ford Bronco 67 Designs dash mount i-tGwwCPC-X2

GrayGhostDog

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't drill mine. Just used the adhesive tape and it's been fine. It's secured in the middle with the carbon fiber (yes real) bracket.
I was all set to order the 67 Design kit, but hesitated once learning that it utilizes self-tapping screws for durable placement. I thought about using double-sided adhesive tape instead of the screws, too, but decided to hold out to see how Archetype's unit will work... whenever it does come I still need to choose other mounting accessories. I think the 67 Design kits are a more complete solution though.

Sponsored

SwampCactus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Cactus Grey Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was all set to order the 67 Design kit, but hesitated once learning that it utilizes self-tapping screws for durable placement. I thought about using double-sided adhesive tape instead of the screws, too, but decided to hold out to see how Archetype's unit will work... whenever it does come I still need to choose other mounting accessories. I think the 67 Design kits are a more complete solution though.
It's super solid. Just the mount in the middle is enough. Then on the ends where you screw it in they include adhesive tape.

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's super solid. Just the mount in the middle is enough. Then on the ends where you screw it in they include adhesive tape.
I found the BroncoRail to rock back and forth too much with my iPad...still looking!

wanna1

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 2022 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like the Archetype BYOD ! It's shown in post #19 (just before your's) using 67 Designs' arms & phone mount.

GrayGhostDog

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like the Archetype BYOD ! It's shown in post #19 (just before your's) using 67 Designs' arms & phone mount.
Yes, I see... thanks! Well, I have the Archetype Badlands BYOD pre-ordered. I'll be putting together the 67 Designs hardware to mount my accessories.

Sponsored

FatRat250

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands Squatch Lux Hot Pepper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Archetype Racing. They make several high end machined billet parts for the Bronco. I was fortunate to get in on the pre-order for their BYOD rail. It is a work of art.
Works quite well with the 67 Designs stuff (which is also nice).
Archetype Racing
I used 67 design stuff on my Wrangler and looked into it for the bronco. Yes, the archetype racing stuff seems outrageously priced, but when you look at the machine work of archetype versus 67 design, you can see where the money was spent. I’m sure 67 will do the job, but if you want it to be a work of art, you’re gonna need to go with archetype and invest. I don’t like to spend money frivolously, but I also don’t like to buy anything twice. Get the best and you won’t be disappointed.

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had both, and removed the Archetype one because I felt like it didn't have enough of a firm grip with one screw and two 3M adhesive pads.

FatRat250

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands Squatch Lux Hot Pepper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also check out Tackform mounts They are extremely well-made, similar to the 67 designs, less money and offer different finishes including real gloss and matt carbon fiber. www.tackform.com. You can also buy them through Amazon for decent prices. Cheaper than 67. But better quality if you ask me - although 67 is no slouch, it’s nice quality, tackform just seems a little bit more solid and precisely machined. I’ve even use them on my Harley to hold my gps.

GrayGhostDog

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had both, and removed the Archetype one because I felt like it didn't have enough of a firm grip with one screw and two 3M adhesive pads.
... I've heard similar brought up about Archetype's method of securing the rail to dash.

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got tired of waiting on bulletproof to release something so I opted for the 67 design mount.

Never used a mount like this before so this was new to me. However the packaging and qualityis really top notch and install was super easy and quick. 10/10 would purchase from again.

Holds my 12 pro max in a lifeproof case without issue. Will prolly use passenger side for my ICOM 5100 faceplate. It’s also all metal or carbon fiber except for the ends that attach to the ball. This is the half rail combo btw:
Does the mount rotate/shake/rattle?
Sponsored