First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL / Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone embarked on the return process for a product with 67 Designs? I just received the Bronco specific single device pack which includes a medium Arm and the MagMountG3. It just doesn’t suit my needs. I’m curious if in practice they are as strict about returns as the policy reads. I opened it and looked at the product and had it back in the box in like 3 minutes. Im awaiting an email response.
Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Mborkow31

Mborkow31

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL / Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have not had any personal experience with them on returns so I can't speak of the process but here is their "official" return policy:

https://www.67d.com/pages/return-policy
Hi. Thanks for the reply. I did read that. It’s the fact they put UNOPENED AND UNUSED in all caps that has me concerned! It’s definitely unused, but it’s not like they ship these items in custom plastic packaging you have to tear apart. I simply looked at it determined it wasn’t suitable for my needs, and put the components back in their respective boxes. I’ll report back once I get a reply….if only to offer it up for sale to one of my Bronco peeps on here at a nice discount!