First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just a quick update on my 2 door base 2.3 manual build… shipped on 7/20. As of 7/26, it was at a rail yard awaiting delivery to the dealership 2 hours away.
I’ll be sure to add my data to the sheet later tonight.
Sponsored

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was delivered to Tallahassee Ford today right as I arrived in Mobile, Alabama for vacation. But no worries. I know it'll be take care of until I'm back in town, and I look forward to picking it up asap.

Screenshot_20210729-193718.png

IMG_20210729_151835.jpg

Gobraphil

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine was delivered to Tallahassee Ford today right as I arrived in Mobile, Alabama for vacation. But no worries. I know it'll be take care of until I'm back in town, and I look forward to picking it up asap.

Ford Bronco 7/13 Blend Folks IMG_20210729_151835

Ford Bronco 7/13 Blend Folks IMG_20210729_151835
Nice! Mine was built the same day as yours and is heading to Mobile. When did you get the email? Just now?

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice! Mine was built the same day as yours and is heading to Mobile. When did you get the email? Just now?
No delivery email notifications yet. Pulled up the tracker out or curiosity. Notified by dealer phone call. Wild that yours is heading to Mobile where I'm at now. Small world.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Done.
I saw brush guard on the form but not a spot for those who only ordered the Mod Bumper

Sponsored

imaginager

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I has some free time and created a simple "Bronco Production Tracker" to amalgamate all of our build data in one place to hopefully paint a better picture of Ford's progress.

I figured I'd post it here first to get some data and gather some feedback for potential improvements before creating an individual Thread (aiming for tomorrow morning) as I'm sure there are things I have forgotten to add.

The Tracker can be found here:
Bronco Production Tracker

Charts can be found here:
Charts

Raw Data can be found here (I plan on adding charts/pivot table once more data is gathered):
Raw Data
Thanks for putting this together!

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Judging by the shipped dates, I see we have some time travelers LOL!

WHY WONT YOU TELL US WHEN OURS SHIPPED?

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Members of this Thread up to pg. 25:
@Lord Bronco | @pandapaul | @Ksjrb03 | @KyTruckPlant | @Ponyup | @BroncoTRails | @Ahauser2010 | @scottyb907 | @Bronco55 | @Grewupinabronco | @WildWillie | @Evolkidbell | @survivormanca | @audipwr1 | @Meharps | @luptanpitman | @xcxv | @kodiakisland | @MacDonald_Photo | @MustangRanch | @darkscion0 | @Kelleymarie212 | @RangerRick | @HoosierDaddy | @BuckyBronco | @soonerbronco | @BD1 | @5280Bronco | @International_George | @petespokerplanet | @Rhino67 | @OCDON | @talbot | @gmac71 | @imaginager | @Mike20 | @Ryan05055 | @BroncoGrish | @heederjt | @Ontario Bronco Club | @pstroke | @Powers2020 | @SpursFan | @Outbound Exploration | @Tadel001 | @Tricky Nick | @LetRBuck

Hi All - After over a week of endlessly watching the 07/13-14-15-19 Threads (Over 380 pages in total) there is one common theme, >90% of us are stuck in Production. But it is very hard to quantify this with the data spread over hundreds of pages.

I has some free time and created a simple "Bronco Production Tracker" to amalgamate all of our build data in one place to hopefully paint a better picture of Ford's progress.

I figured I'd post it here first to get some data and gather some feedback for potential improvements before creating an individual Thread (aiming for tomorrow morning) as I'm sure there are things I have forgotten to add.

The Tracker can be found here:
Bronco Production Tracker

Charts can be found here:
Charts

Raw Data can be found here (I plan on adding charts/pivot table once more data is gathered):
Raw Data

Shout out to @PecOBX , @Permaxyz , @KyTruckPlant and multiple others for helping track our progress and data thus far!

***EDIT*** It is worth noting that the Tracker is set up to be able to re-enter and update your STATUS as you ultimately (hopefully) move along the Production Process.
great info!
thanks for doing that and sharing!

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

added my info.
Raw data sheet is only reflecting “in production”
“Shipped” is blank.
I just finished editing the Spreadsheet and created the Charts.
You must have caught it while I was making changes, have another look if you're interested.

luptanpitman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, ‘21 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just finished editing the Spreadsheet and created the Charts.
You must have caught it while I was making changes, have another look if you're interested.
this is awesome. it would be cool to be able to add the ETA window for delivery and states and how that tracks with delivery.. BUT i'm getting ahead of myself. you have nothing else going on right? to make the PERFECT presentation hahha./ thanks again for this - super cool idea and fascinating to see in this regard. I feel fortunate to have a real delivery window considering the percentages. High package vs lux package perhaps.

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

this is awesome. it would be cool to be able to add the ETA window for delivery and states and how that tracks with delivery.. BUT i'm getting ahead of myself. you have nothing else going on right? to make the PERFECT presentation hahha./ thanks again for this - super cool idea and fascinating to see in this regard. I feel fortunate to have a real delivery window considering the percentages. High package vs lux package perhaps.
I was all for the ETA window after receiving mine on Monday.
Then Wednesday night it was taken away from me and a 1990-01-01 returned haha!
We'll see how it develops from an accuracy standpoint over the next couple of days before I add it in.

Truthfully I felt the need to give back to the B6G Community a bit, and also really needed to dig into making something Bronco related since I'm well past the date I should be able to walk out to the garage and start installing my accessories and tech.

International_George

Black Diamond
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 International Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@CO-Bronco
The BD crew seems overly represented based on original order percentages. What about adding mod bumper and accessory switches in the list of options? Maybe the BD standard features are the latest commodity constraints. Could also add Mid since that’s another common denominator between BD, BL, and OBX.
Thanks for making these charts happen!

update: ok so looking through B&P it seems that one possible common denominator might be advanced 4x4. It’s a no cost option for BD and above and a sas only option in the lower trims. The charts seem to match what I remember from the order summary charts, but some groups are disproportionately represented.

Last edited:

luptanpitman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, ‘21 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was all for the ETA window after receiving mine on Monday.
Then Wednesday night it was taken away from me and a 1990-01-01 returned haha!
We'll see how it develops from an accuracy standpoint over the next couple of days before I add it in.

Truthfully I felt the need to give back to the B6G Community a bit, and also really needed to dig into making something Bronco related since I'm well past the date I should be able to walk out to the garage and start installing my accessories and tech.
I hear ya. Some positive channeling will do a karma good.
Terrible about the eta window. I think that’s actually an interesting one tho don’t know how you chart it. Eta Window provided (first day or range), transit days per state (could be interesting over time), window date disappeared (yes/no), car delivered within window date (yes/no)

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really hate tagging ya'll again but I've created a single Master Thread re: the Tracking Tool.
If you could spare a minute and give it some love (comment, GIF, whatever) hopefully it'll get noticed by the Admin/Mods.

I'm hoping to get it Spotlighted on the Banner so we can get more eyes, and therefore more member input to grow the datapool.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/bronco-production-tracker.20531/

Thanks again!
(Oh and, I'm "Still In Production")

Members of this Thread up to pg. 25:
@Lord Bronco | @pandapaul | @Ksjrb03 | @KyTruckPlant | @Ponyup | @BroncoTRails | @Ahauser2010 | @scottyb907 | @Bronco55 | @Grewupinabronco | @WildWillie | @Evolkidbell | @survivormanca | @audipwr1 | @Meharps | @luptanpitman | @xcxv | @kodiakisland | @MacDonald_Photo | @MustangRanch | @darkscion0 | @Kelleymarie212 | @RangerRick | @HoosierDaddy | @BuckyBronco | @soonerbronco | @BD1 | @5280Bronco | @International_George | @petespokerplanet | @Rhino67 | @OCDON | @talbot | @gmac71 | @imaginager | @Mike20 | @Ryan05055 | @BroncoGrish | @heederjt | @Ontario Bronco Club | @pstroke | @Powers2020 | @SpursFan | @Outbound Exploration | @Tadel001 | @Tricky Nick | @LetRBuck

Gobraphil

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
200 miles away on a south bound train.