Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m stuck in the 7/13 limbo. Contacted the dealer last week and he confirmed a 7/13 build and an expected delivery week 8/2. I see nothing elsewhere that would confirm his timeline. Still going to manage expectations but I hope he’s right. 😳
I hope he's right. If that is actually true maybe it will be true to several other people stuck in production limbo. Not sure why the tracker didn't update if it does gets delivered.
Sponsored

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Took delivery today and got her home safely tucked away for the night. Will be hoping you all get to do the same asap.

IMG_20210802_210933.jpg

Image_20210802_2212471785703075054167.jpg
Y’all look so happy! Hope you and your family have plenty of adventures with it!

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Took delivery today and got her home safely tucked away for the night. Will be hoping you all get to do the same asap.

IMG_20210802_210933.jpg

Image_20210802_2212471785703075054167.jpg
Congrats to you as well @pandapaul . So happy to see some graduates from 07/13 and the Bad Batch as a whole.

Sponsored

Bronco55

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion, 2007 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

do we think that the fact the plant is possibly getting shut down again and no scheduling of new builds due to supply issues, that this will help our 7/13 purgatory trucks get out? Or is this just making it worse...?

neilsjoshn

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford f250 tremor antimatter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

has any 7/13 trucks been delivered with a mic top

darkscion0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It will probably help but maybe not in the way you're thinking. It looks like things may have come to a head that could force some sort of decision on how to proceed. Who knows what this decision will be but it has to be better than what's going on. Maybe they swap everyone to a softtop and ship out, maybe they have some other contingency plan to Webasto, who knows.

do we think that the fact the plant is possibly getting shut down again and no scheduling of new builds due to supply issues, that this will help our 7/13 purgatory trucks get out? Or is this just making it worse...?

Flagstaff

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
335ix / NB miata/ ‘60 TR3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope he's right. If that is actually true maybe it will be true to several other people stuck in production limbo. Not sure why the tracker didn't update if it does gets delivered.
I have a 7/13 blend as well and my dealer said I could expect delivery in approximately 2-3 weeks based on rail time. I am excited but he said “you should have gotten an email”….lovely.
All the reported quality issues are starting to freak me out a bit. My MIC top order is causing me some dread. Feel like I should have waited a year or two. Cautiously optimistic waiting and checking this site more than a reasonable person should.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 7/13 blend as well and my dealer said I could expect delivery in approximately 2-3 weeks based on rail time. I am excited but he said “you should have gotten an email”….lovely.
All the reported quality issues are starting to freak me out a bit. My MIC top order is causing me some dread. Feel like I should have waited a year or two. Cautiously optimistic waiting and checking this site more than a reasonable person should.
You should ask him if it's actually been shipped. Based on what proof. Not that you don't believe him. But a lot of people are getting mixed answers only to be disappointed.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Lord Bronco

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

By the way, Jack Cooper tracking is pretty much worthless. It’s nice to see your VIN is in the system and “pending” while you’re in production, but at least for me, the information ends there. My Bronco arrived six days ago, and out of curiosity I just checked Jack Cooper, and it still shows as pending from Wayne, MI with no destination listed. Same status it has always shown since I was in production before it was even built.

OP
OP
Lord Bronco

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP
Lord Bronco

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP
Lord Bronco

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I haven’t checked in on this thread as much since I took delivery, but curious if anyone with a MIC top has gotten theirs yet. Just glancing, it appears to be soft tops.

Unrelated update re: my dented hood from fallen tree limb Sunday: The hood is aluminum, so PDR probably won’t work. Guy from the body shop my dealer uses is coming to take a look at the hood today at my office, so I can see what my options are before filing an insurance claim. I will probably have to get a new hood. Dealer said it would probably take a long time to get the new hood itself (no surprise!), and then it would have to be painted and installed. I wondered why Ford can’t just send a hood already painted AMB, but I guess it might not quite match?

The several dings are not conspicuous to the casual eye unless you get close, and it could have been worse, but it’s a heartbreaker that sent me to stew for a couple hours. Only the hood was damaged, so I’m still enjoying my Bronco.

When I think about my brothers and sisters here still waiting, I file this under “people who already have a Bronco problems.” I’m still sky-high about this Bronco and can’t wait for my 7/13 build brethren to take delivery!

When I first called the service department Monday to ask about the cost of a new hood, I guess my phone number showed them who I am in the system. The guy was authentically upset to hear about the damage and said, “Man, we all drooled over your Bronco when it arrived last week. It is BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE that Antimatter Blue.”

But I’m sure it will be a little painful when I make that first payment on it, and the hood is still not fixed.

WildWillie

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I haven’t checked in on this thread as much since I took delivery, but curious if anyone with a MIC top has gotten theirs yet. Just glancing, it appears to be soft tops.

Unrelated update re: my dented hood from fallen tree limb Sunday: The hood is aluminum, so PDR probably won’t work. Guy from the body shop my dealer uses is coming to take a look at the hood today at my office, so I can see what my options are before filing an insurance claim. I will probably have to get a new hood. Dealer said it would probably take a long time to get the new hood itself (no surprise!), and then it would have to be painted and installed. I wondered why Ford can’t just send a hood already painted AMB, but I guess it might not quite match?

The several dings are not conspicuous to the casual eye unless you get close, and it could have been worse, but it’s a heartbreaker that sent me to stew for a couple hours. Only the hood was damaged, so I’m still enjoying my Bronco.

When I think about my brothers and sisters here still waiting, I file this under “people who already have a Bronco problems.” I’m still sky-high about this Bronco and can’t wait for my 7/13 build brethren to take delivery!

When I first called the service department Monday to ask about the cost of a new hood, I guess my phone number showed them who I am in the system. The guy was authentically upset to hear about the damage and said, “Man, we all drooled over your Bronco when it arrived last week. It is BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE that Antimatter Blue.”

But I’m sure it will be a little painful when I make that first payment on it, and the hood is still not fixed.
First pass through town with the MIC top. I’m already a unicorn in my hometown, am I really a unicorn here with the MIC top
Sponsored