www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/12 Blend 3329 rotation.

not sure what rotation refers to
Just the order you were built on your specific blend date (ie. 0001 gets built before 0002).
Sponsored

antman92

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just the order you were built on your specific blend date (ie. 0001 gets built before 0002).
ahhh ok. so basically 1 after never and 1 before ever :)

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Had a dream last night about an announcement from Ford that they found a new MIC top supplier and they were already producing perfect tops and the purgatory units were getting the new tops immediately. It was amazing. I then woke up... its now haunting my dreams.

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it's really starting to be frustrating when you see all these built after yours...Day 20 and counting.

Come on Ford get your crap together.

Last edited:

johnbasler

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4d, '73 K5 Jimmy, '67 Mustang, '03 TJ Rubi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Unfortunately the human element has sabotaged my Tracker I believe (people arnt going back in and updating that their trucks have been delivered).

Definitely a ghosting effect I've noticed, and rightfully so I guess, bit I do hope they return to us one day and update their stats.

I've been working in coding to auto pull status from the Pizza Tracker (with opt-in approval from users) to auto populate the Graphs, but that's still a week or so away.
I am not seeing a bunch of people showing pics of their Broncos - I think the release of trucks from purgatory is just a trickle, not a river.

Sponsored
First Name
Erika
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda Pilot, 1975 Ford Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just wanted to join this thread.......7/15 Blend.....Production Purgatory over here. STILL WAITING:cry:

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just want answers. I'd rather have Ford tell me it will be another 2 months than just sitting here with no updates. With everything automated these days it shouldn't be that hard to communiate with your customers Ford on WTF is going on. Give it to us straight. Were used to all the bad news by now.

Sponsored

Gangstead

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BD 4DR 7MT Soft
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

4 door, 7mt, black diamond, soft top checking in from the drive way. Don't give up hope!

7/14 blend date on window sticker
7/15 Sync system checked in
7/16 Got the "built" email
7/17 Got the "shipped" email with a August 10-16 window (DFW Texas)
8/4 4 PM Got the call from the dealer that it was off the truck and would be ready Friday. I said "I can be there in an hour with a check" ... "we close at 6"
5 PM get to dealer
6 PM head to brewery

Here's the order tracker as of 10:30 PM:

Ford Bronco 7/14 Blend Date Thread 1628134516610

Ford Bronco 7/14 Blend Date Thread 1628134543327

intothewildnoodles

Big Bend
First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Wrangler Sport/21 Big Bend 4 dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Tomorrow is the final Est. Delivery Date. I can’t get any answers (not surprised). The window sticker says convoy. While checking with the JCT site yesterday the freight # changed and now says IB Rail. Gah. The dealership says it’s been at a plant 35 minutes away from me for a Quality Hold since July 27th.
what the hell. Here’s to hoping it shows up and gets delivered tomorrow. I’m excited but also prepared to be disappointed.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tomorrow is the final Est. Delivery Date. I can’t get any answers (not surprised). The window sticker says convoy. While checking with the JCT site yesterday the freight # changed and now says IB Rail. Gah. The dealership says it’s been at a plant 35 minutes away from me for a Quality Hold since July 27th.
what the hell. Here’s to hoping it shows up and gets delivered tomorrow. I’m excited but also prepared to be disappointed.
It's likely still at the plant even though you gives me a est delivery. Some of us had a est delivery as well; only for it to disappear. My dealers said mines on a quality hold as well; so it's likely a bad batch of MIC or missing chip parts. I should have waiting for a 22' at this point if I know it was going to sit idle at MAP.

intothewildnoodles

Big Bend
First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Wrangler Sport/21 Big Bend 4 dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's likely still at the plant even though you gives me a est delivery. Some of us had a est delivery as well; only for it to disappear. My dealers said mines on a quality hold as well; so it's likely a bad batch of MIC or missing chip parts. I should have waiting for a 22' at this point if I know it was going to sit idle at MAP.
I’ve got a Big Bend, manual, soft top. No extras/packages. I wouldn’t think anything could be holding it up.

johnbasler

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4d, '73 K5 Jimmy, '67 Mustang, '03 TJ Rubi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’ve got a Big Bend, manual, soft top. No extras/packages. I wouldn’t think anything could be holding it up.
keep us posted. Sunset still has no idea as to what is going on. I leave for vacation to MI tomorrow - I feel like driving by MAP and staging a jailbreak :)
Sponsored