First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explore
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yep ... they'll shit all over the source and wonder why they left.
Premierdrum anyone? He's been radio silence all week now.... since Tuesday anyways. I think that was the day I forecast that Ford would silence him too.
Exactly! I just had another convo with someone else on Facebook. She said when she left work last Friday that there were hundreds of Broncos parked out in the lot. Parked in every nook and cranny and when she came back to work this week a lot of them were gone. she also mentioned something about having problems with part shortages. I’m not going to repost exactly what she said on here because people are dicks and I learned my lesson from the last one. But thought you and some of the cooler folks deserve to know they’re moving at least
Sponsored

OP
OP
MacDonald_Photo

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ahhh....Friday has arrived and after an epic week in Oregon I head home to no new Bronco and a lease about to expire.
I figured by now I'd be in photo adventures with my Bronco with IT as the subject and not myself. 😂🤣

Thank you FoMoCo
Ford Bronco 7/14 Blend Date Thread received_585553559105457

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well still nothing on mine but I did stop by and check out the dealers 4Dr badlands mannequin and I must say it was sweet! First in person viewing...the proportions, build quality, MGV were all great and the softop fit was pretty good with no saggy windows.

hang in there BadBatchers it will be worth the wait!

Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else have the date on the bottom of their window sticker update today? It seems mine has been updating every weekend for the past 3 weeks. Not sure if something actually been happening or if it does it automatically regardless.

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else have the date on the bottom of their window sticker update today? It seems mine has been updating every weekend for the past 3 weeks. Not sure if something actually been happening or if it does it automatically regardless.
Means nothing...Auto updates.

Sponsored

jb_dot

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nuts - looks like I'm stuck on the lot still (that's what the dealer tracker says). Bummed - I had some hope that it was on the train out here to the west coast. Ah well - time to wait some more!

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nuts - looks like I'm stuck on the lot still (that's what the dealer tracker says). Bummed - I had some hope that it was on the train out here to the west coast. Ah well - time to wait some more!
Grab some popcorn. By the time we get them they will be building the 2022's.

Broncosofinsta

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good morning fellow Bronco Lottery Losers!!
Good morning! I got a message on IG from someone that works at a Ford Dealership. They got word that an email will be sent out tomorrow (7/12) regarding the broncos that are being held. We'll know more tomorrow about our broncos if this is true.

Last edited:

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good morning! I got a message on IG from someone that works at a Ford Dealership. They got word that an email will be sent out tomorrow (7/12) regarding the broncos that are being held. We'll know tomorrow about our broncos if this is true.
I saw in another thread here, a similar comment but no date reference.
If it is bad news, they'll send it on Friday...usually.
Sponsored