First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4d, '73 K5 Jimmy, '67 Mustang, '03 TJ Rubi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey fellow BadBatchers! Thanks for all your support and kind words about the Badges over the past week! Many of you had asked if these could be made into T-Shirts, and while outside my wheelhouse, @RPF suggested we reach out to WideOpenRoads.

So here's the exciting news! T-SHIRTS ARE NOW AVAILABLE thanks to our good friends @Wide Open Roads!

They've lowered the price of these limited edition shirts to $19.00 as a show of support to the Bronco6G community as we all struggle through these rough times.

If we can't smile, we can at least laugh.

https://findopenroads.com/collections/co-bronco-badges-limited-edition

View attachment 160947
Bad Batch order placed, that is awesome. Using a portion of my Lightning deposit refund for this :)
Sponsored

intothewildnoodles

Big Bend
First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Wrangler Sport/21 Big Bend 4 dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did I miss my chance to buy the onboard door bags/harness? I can only find the garage door bags. Anyone have any insight? And my iPhone won’t auto sync with the Sync. I have to keep deleting the phone from the settings and forget the Bronco from my phone Bluetooth every time I start the Bronco. I’ve done the soft reset with the sync and have restarted my iPhone several times. Nothing.

OP
OP
MacDonald_Photo

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's the 40 day birthday for us 7/14 blendies!!!
What are we doing to celebrate?!?!

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

UPDATE 08/23: These two new badges go out to all you Rapid Red and Anti-Matter Blue fans out there who must be extremely disappointed with the recent MY22 colours news!

Very witty taglines and inspiration are thanks to the wonderful @Mango&Moose ! Love it!

@CO-Bronco any ideas for tribute for those who will never get the dropped colors of RR and AMB?

'Rapidly Dropped Red' & 'Anti-Mattered Blue'
RapidRed.png

AMB.png

Last edited:

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I missed it did they actually drop those for 22?

Man my RR 2dr is going to be a unicorn if it ever leaves dirt mountain.

Sponsored
OP
OP
MacDonald_Photo

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BroncoMiami

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S P90D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

'Anti-Mattered'....love it

if it ever gets released from Dirt Mountain, I may just have a unicorn

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got these today... all dressed up and nowhere to go! :cry:
I'd like to get these in black. Might have to buy the SAS fender flares to account for the offset .

Sponsored

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gangstead

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BD 4DR 7MT Soft
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did I miss my chance to buy the onboard door bags/harness? I can only find the garage door bags. Anyone have any insight? And my iPhone won’t auto sync with the Sync. I have to keep deleting the phone from the settings and forget the Bronco from my phone Bluetooth every time I start the Bronco. I’ve done the soft reset with the sync and have restarted my iPhone several times. Nothing.
Yes. I'm in the same boat. Thought I'd just get the door bags from the accessory catalog, but found out too late those are only "garage storage" bags (ie no strap for on vehicle storage. unclear if the actual bags are different). There's a couple threads on the forum about it, but no one has found a way to get them and no aftermarket options yet. I called my dealer and he said he can see the part numbers for it (from the regular parts catalog, not the accessory catalog) available as individual parts (4 bags and a harness) for something like $800 total list price, with zero stock available even if you did want to pay that price. He hopes they'll be available eventually.

intothewildnoodles

Big Bend
First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Wrangler Sport/21 Big Bend 4 dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes. I'm in the same boat. Thought I'd just get the door bags from the accessory catalog, but found out too late those are only "garage storage" bags (ie no strap for on vehicle storage. unclear if the actual bags are different). There's a couple threads on the forum about it, but no one has found a way to get them and no aftermarket options yet. I called my dealer and he said he can see the part numbers for it (from the regular parts catalog, not the accessory catalog) available as individual parts (4 bags and a harness) for something like $800 total list price, with zero stock available even if you did want to pay that price. He hopes they'll be available eventually.
I’ve got my salesman looking for the onboard bags and I sure in the hell hope they aren’t $800. He said that when he went into to order a Bronco that it wasn’t even an option, but another salesman was able to see them. Probably just another glitch. He thinks he found some onboard bags that I can buy and I’m hoping they aren’t they garage bags. I’ll get those if I have to, but I really wanted the onboard bags.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

UPDATE 08/27: Die-cut Stickers are now available! Big thanks to the fine folks at BroncoSix for reaching out and stepping up to get these produced for all of you fine folks!
https://broncosix.com/collections/stickers

Ford Bronco 7/14 Blend Date Thread RTR Wheels
Sponsored