Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do any of you guys have an idea when

Wow 2 yrs! I got my reservation date 03/21. I guess I'll be waiting for a bit.
Ouch, Ford stabbed you in the back by 48 hours on price protection. I ordered a completely stripped down Base, and don't have mine yet either. I reserved about a week after you.

Ford does not honor their reservation holders.
Sponsored

Last edited:

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Iā€™ve been saying since I originally ordered my Bronco 3/2/21, that I wasnā€™t willing to compromise. To me, it doesnā€™t make sense to pay a lot of money and not get what you want. Iā€™ll wait.

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's exactly what I was thinking. I believe my dealer is one of them that got shafted. Had I known about allocations, I probably would have gone to a bigger dealer.
That is probably another problem. Large dealers got overloaded with orders, and not enough allocations. I ordered from a small town dealer outside of Tuscon, in the desert. And my Badlands is built after 7 months. I was certain Id be waiting at least a year, small dealer, low priority, but obviously that wasn't the case.

Sponsored

Odd Ball

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HD Vett Mustang Jag 911 (2)450SLs VWcab Blzr Fiat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got done talking to customer service at Ford. And was told the reasoning as to why I haven't received a vin # yet, is that I have 7 of the 9 problems that they are having to fill the order.
1. 2.7 engine
2. Hard top
3. Badland and wildtrak
4. Lux pkg
5. Sasquatch
6. A mod bumper
7. tow PKG
Was ask if I would go back to the dealership and be willing to drop or change some of those items it might speed up the progress. I asked would it guarantee me a 22 model, since I've already missed the 21 model and the color scheme that I wanted. She replied no, but they are trying hard to get all the orders out. And for those who don't make the 22' cut, then they will become priority for the 23' model.
So, I told her I'll keep my order. Been waiting this long already what's another 6 months to a year. LOL
I have pretty much everything on this listā€¦

ssqch

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered a 2021 2D Badlands on 6/2/21, changed to a 2022 2D Outer Banks on 3/22/22 with MIC, 2.7, auto, lux, sas, roof rack, mod bumper, small dealer. Last week, 455 days wait, got a production date for week of 10/17. No email or dealer call, just showed up on my order page. I told my wife "a miracle just happened!" Hopefully I'll have it by Thanksgiving.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would say get what you want that you can afford, even if it means waiting longer. It took 746 days to get what I wanted & have no regrets about waiting.
YMMV :cool:
Sponsored

Last edited: