Bigluera

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got done talking to customer service at Ford. And was told the reasoning as to why I haven't received a vin # yet, is that I have 7 of the 9 problems that they are having to fill the order.
1. 2.7 engine
2. Hard top
3. Badland and wildtrak
4. Lux pkg
5. Sasquatch
6. A mod bumper
7. tow PKG
Was ask if I would go back to the dealership and be willing to drop or change some of those items it might speed up the progress. I asked would it guarantee me a 22 model, since I've already missed the 21 model and the color scheme that I wanted. She replied no, but they are trying hard to get all the orders out. And for those who don't make the 22' cut, then they will become priority for the 23' model.
So, I told her I'll keep my order. Been waiting this long already what's another 6 months to a year. LOL
Sponsored

Last edited:

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
An acquaintance of mine just took delivery of a two door Bad Lands, Carbon Gray, 2.7, auto lux, mod bumper, brush guard ,Sasquatch, and tow. Guess they used up all the options to build his. Donā€™t believe a word they say. Mine was built and delivered this past March. I still have no idea how that happened.

OP
OP

Bigluera

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At this point nothing would guarantee a 22 model year since the scheduling is complete Iā€™m pretty sure.
Yup, she said that the cut off date is the 22 of this month. But wasn't sure if that was set in stone,since they moved the date already (to try and get more order fill for 22').

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see you are relatively new here. We have 2 popular drinking games here at 6g, the mainstay: "My dealer said..." and the newest addition: "Ford Customer Service said..."

I recommend tequila so you can get your grain of salt as well.

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've got 7 of the 9 and my blend date is tomorrow.......finally.

OP
OP

Bigluera

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Funny how they didnā€™t mention the number 1 item ā€”- Ford allocation process that shafted certain dealers
That's exactly what I was thinking. I believe my dealer is one of them that got shafted. Had I known about allocations, I probably would have gone to a bigger dealer.

OP
OP

Bigluera

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see you are relatively new here. We have 2 popular drinking games here at 6g, the mainstay: "My dealer said..." and the newest addition: "Ford Customer Service said..."

I recommend tequila so you can get your grain of salt as well.
šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I dropped the tow package for '22. I am adding it back for '23. I have enough other constrained items that the affect will probably be negligible and I will get what I want.

Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got done talking to customer service at Ford. And was told the reasoning as to why I haven't received a vin # yet, is that I have 7 of the 9 problems that they are having to fill the order.
1. 2.7 engine
2. Hard top
3. Badland and wildtrak
4. Lux pkg
5. Sasquatch
6. A mod bumper
7. tow PKG
Was ask if I would go back to the dealership and be willing to drop or change some of those items it might speed up the progress. I asked would it guarantee me a 22 model, since I've already missed the 21 model and the color scheme that I wanted. She replied no, but they are trying hard to get all the orders out. And for those who don't make the 22' cut, then they will become priority for the 23' model.
So, I told her I'll keep my order. Been waiting this long already what's another 6 months to a year. LOL
Here is what I say.....BS!
1. A lot of us have gotten a 2.7 over the last 2 months.
2. Hard top...same as #1.
3. My Neighbor just got her Badlands.
4. Lux, " " ".
5. Sasq. " " ".
6. Both of us and many have received the MOD Bumper.
7. Same " " " "

So I say, politely, BS to all of that.
Order your Bronco the way you want and when it comes you will be very happy. Play a card game with commodities.....it may not make any difference at all!

It is your reservation time stamp, dealer allocation and just plain luck on when you get your Bronco. That list changes daily if not hourly at the factory.

I waited 2 years to the day and got mine with everything I ordered. It is near perfection. Including hard top, tow, Mod bumper, 2.7 . Mine was a hard to get 2 door too.

Hang in there and hopefully you will have it soon.
Ford Bronco 7 options for why I haven't gotten my Bronco - according to customer service CarShow1

TheRoadWarrior

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Challenger (She's the last of the V8's)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

1. 2.7 engine
2. Hard top
3. Badland and wildtrak
4. Lux pkg
5. Sasquatch
6. A mod bumper
7. tow PKG
As everything with this process, nothing has been set in stone so wishing you luck that your order is scheduled just not showing yet, but Long McArthur put out a video with some info they were directly sent by Ford stating that the 8th was the last day. No idea if that's right or wrong, but this is the only thing in writing I've seen. Crossing my fingers for anyone unscheduled it got pushed though.
Ford Bronco 7 options for why I haven't gotten my Bronco - according to customer service Scheduling.JPG

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's exactly what I was thinking. I believe my dealer is one of them that got shafted. Had I known about allocations, I probably would have gone to a bigger dealer.
I don't think dealer size is it. I went to a small high volume dealer that's 3rd generation owned ordered April 21 got my Bronco March 22. Seems volume maybe be a factor more than size.

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜94 M998, ā€˜89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1. 2.7 engine
2. Hard top
3. Badland and wildtrak
4. Lux pkg
5. Sasquatch
6. A mod bumper
7. tow PKG
I have all of those but tow. I just got my date a month ago. Never thought it would come.

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
1. 2.7 engine
2. Hard top
3. Badland and wildtrak
4. Lux pkg
5. Sasquatch
6. A mod bumper
7. tow PKG
I have 2 of 9 and I still havenā€™t been built. It wonā€™t matter. Wait for what you actually want.
Sponsored