First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had a Ford Customer Service representative flat out make up shipping information, location etc. Here is how the story goes. My blend was 1/27/22. Still don't have my WT. Finally got email on June 17 it was built and awaiting shipment with an ETA of July 19 - 29 if I recall. I'm calling and customer service is saying they can't tell me anything until after the ETA expires (BS). The Monday (8/1/22) after mine does not show up I call and speak to a woman in customer service. She tells me my Bronco is on the rail in Eagle Pass Texas. She gives me some crazy information and I hang up. Admittedly, when I got on the phone with her I was frustrated but not cussing, yelling or anything, simply wanted answers. I call back Wednesday (8/3) to get the rail car information as I thought I wrote it down wrong. The guy tells me he can't see that its shipped and will do an expedited review and get back to me by Friday. I complain that i talked to someone Monday who said its in Eagle Pass texas. He says he doesn't see that i called Monday ( I guess the rep didn't input anything). Friday passes no call back. Saturday (8/6) I call and a nice rep easily gets me the rail car number etc. Yesterday (8/8) I call and do the tracking and its in Indiana. Then yesterday afternoon the rep from 8/3 calls back, says he is still waiting to find out if its been shipped. What a cluster @##$@#.

So basically, I've waited from January 27 to get it. I was told I would get it by March 1. Then I'm told I will get the Bronco by June 1. That passes. Then I'm told late July. That passes. Meanwhile Broncos are rolling off left and right. I then call after it doesn't show up in the ETA time. A Ford Customer Rep 0n (8/1) (clearly working from home) makes crap up on shipping to appease me that was false. I call on Wednesday (8/3) guy says he can't see anything on shipping. I call on Saturday(8/6) and do get shipping info. The guy who i talked to on Wednesday (8/3) calls me back on Monday saying he still doesn't have anything.

Its reached the point of stupidity. Either customer service reps are willingly lying to people, some have different access than others and/or they make stuff up just to get people off the phone.
Sponsored

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it being transported via truck or rail? Seems like you're almost exclusively talking to a customer service line, where is your dealer in all of this?

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ping Mike Levin on Twitter. I would go to him asking for help and not be aggressive. Tough situation and I am sorry for your frustration.

https://twitter.com/mrlevine

I had a Ford Customer Service representative flat out make up shipping information, location etc. Here is how the story goes. My blend was 1/27/22. Still don't have my WT. Finally got email on June 17 it was built and awaiting shipment with an ETA of July 19 - 29 if I recall. I'm calling and customer service is saying they can't tell me anything until after the ETA expires (BS). The Monday (8/1/22) after mine does not show up I call and speak to a woman in customer service. She tells me my Bronco is on the rail in Eagle Pass Texas. She gives me some crazy information and I hang up. Admittedly, when I got on the phone with her I was frustrated but not cussing, yelling or anything, simply wanted answers. I call back Wednesday (8/3) to get the rail car information as I thought I wrote it down wrong. The guy tells me he can't see that its shipped and will do an expedited review and get back to me by Friday. I complain that i talked to someone Monday who said its in Eagle Pass texas. He says he doesn't see that i called Monday ( I guess the rep didn't input anything). Friday passes no call back. Saturday (8/6) I call and a nice rep easily gets me the rail car number etc. Yesterday (8/8) I call and do the tracking and its in Indiana. Then yesterday afternoon the rep from 8/3 calls back, says he is still waiting to find out if its been shipped. What a cluster @##$@#.

So basically, I've waited from January 27 to get it. I was told I would get it by March 1. Then I'm told I will get the Bronco by June 1. That passes. Then I'm told late July. That passes. Meanwhile Broncos are rolling off left and right. I then call after it doesn't show up in the ETA time. A Ford Customer Rep 0n (8/1) (clearly working from home) makes crap up on shipping to appease me that was false. I call on Wednesday (8/3) guy says he can't see anything on shipping. I call on Saturday(8/6) and do get shipping info. The guy who i talked to on Wednesday (8/3) calls me back on Monday saying he still doesn't have anything.

Its reached the point of stupidity. Either customer service reps are willingly lying to people, some have different access than others and/or they make stuff up just to get people off the phone.

OP
OP

jthur21

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer has been great. He has been talking daily to them trying to get it figured out. He told me it hadn't shipped from what he was told after the Ford Rep told me it was in Eagle Pass Texas. Feels like Ford has tied the communications with the dealers as well. I was just "tag teaming" with the dealer because I was frustrated and then once i sniffed i was lied to i have been lighting them up to see if anyone was being honest. I've called CSX its on a rail in Indiana now but pisses me off that i was lied to.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer has been great. He has been talking daily to them trying to get it figured out. He told me it hadn't shipped from what he was told after the Ford Rep told me it was in Eagle Pass Texas. Feels like Ford has tied the communications with the dealers as well. I was just "tag teaming" with the dealer because I was frustrated and then once i sniffed i was lied to i have been lighting them up to see if anyone was being honest. I've called CSX its on a rail in Indiana now but pisses me off that i was lied to.
Someone posted a week or two ago that the railroad companies are getting pretty fed up with people calling and asking where their Broncos are. People with day 1 reservations are still waiting on VINs and production dates.

Sponsored

Cooldude

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes e400 cab, edge titanium, ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'll bet that if you take a little vacation, and don't try to find out where your Bronco is for a week, it will show up! I can feel your frustration, but simetimes chaos prevails, as Jeff Goldblum told the Jurassic Park owner in the airplane in the opening scene to Jurassic Park!
Sponsored