Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello,

I ordered (no reservation) a 2-door badlands November of 2021. I have a SIGNED preview order document agreeing to charge me only MSRP. Now I understand fully that the wait will be long. However, I called the ford customer service phone number and gave them the order code and sales code. from my PO and they could not find any record of that order. I did receive the email stating that my order has been submitted from ford.

Is it common for them to not be able to find the order? I have called the dealership but its the usual "I'll call you when I find that out for you" and they never do.

Does anyone have any insight?

Thanks!
Sponsored

Newdoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Typo on the CS part? Use the chat function on Ford.com and have a CS check that way. And call your dealer.

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If all you had was the preview of the order then that might not be the final order number. You need to see a copy of the wbdo screen or a copy of the dealer order acknowledgement form and not the preview of the order.

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hello,

I ordered (no reservation) a 2-door badlands November of 2021. I have a SIGNED preview order document agreeing to charge me only MSRP. Now I understand fully that the wait will be long. However, I called the ford customer service phone number and gave them the order code and sales code. from my PO and they could not find any record of that order. I did receive the email stating that my order has been submitted from ford.

Is it common for them to not be able to find the order? I have called the dealership but its the usual "I'll call you when I find that out for you" and they never do.

Does anyone have any insight?

Thanks!
I chatted with them and I accidentally gave them the order code from before my order was converted to a '22 so they couldn't find my current order. Is it possible that happened?

OP
OP

mtclimb3r

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
CS mentioned that a possibility was that it was canceled since it will have to be re-ordered as a 2023. I have called a sales person who was very rude when I asked for my order code and the sales manager has not called me back yet.

I just want to make sure my order was actually submitted and is at least in the 'queue' so it will be built one day.

DCtoobs42

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 T4R Limited (RIP)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If it is worth anything, every time that I have conversed with anyone regarding my order, there has not been a consistent level of proficiency or knowledge about the entire process.

My chat was fantastic and they found the order and gave me all of the info that I requested.

On subsequent conversations either on the phone or with my salesperson at the dealer, the depth of the responses was all over the place. This seems to be the case (in my specific instance) more often with Ford CS representatives than with my dealer. In one conversation, a CS rep told me that my Bronco was "being built as we speak." Which was proven to be erroneous when the window sticker populated about 30 minutes later.

I will admit that is really depends on the day and how deep the person on the other end of the interaction wants to access the information available to them... or if the information is even available to them at the time.

My hope is that you find answers and confirmation of your order quickly. Godspeed!
Sponsored