Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

is the site i used, just paste your vin to the end.

My date has moved 4 times
7/19-7/26-8/23-8/30-8/16. it just moved to 8/16 on Friday and today the Vin Loaded so I'm felling pretty good about it. Yes I've read the stories of them being stuck in production for a month but I'm putting out good vibes.
This is getting so ridiculous. Ive had 06/14, 06/28, 07/06, 07/26, 08/16, 08/23 and just received an email saying 09/20!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHHH!! WTF?

On april 24th i received this message from Ford" That's right, your Bronco is going to be one of the first to be built. Your Bronco has been picked up by Ford Motor Company for scheduling and is scheduled to be built the third week of June! All of the waiting is soon going to pay off and you will be rolling down the road in your 2021 Ford Bronco"
I have had my VIN since june!! There is no one to complain to and who do you vent to, almost everyone here is in the same boat? My dealer doesnt care, he has his already. So confused and feel completely left in the dark like a mushroom.

Day 3 reservation, 01/27 order date.
BL, 2.3, manual, High pkg, tow, roof rack, MIC.
[/QUOTE]
day 3 with a MIC and tow probably Christmas if you get lucky
Sponsored

jayson1980

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Ford Bronco; 2017 Jaguar F-Type R
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My window sticker populated overnight. August 18th blend date. Being delivered to Tulsa, Oklahoma by rail. OBX, ST, Non-SQ, Lux, 2.7

Hooper

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan rogue, have reservation for new bronco 2
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've been showing in "in production" since Friday. I see that it's "rail", goin by train I assume but to where?
Sponsored