8/21 Build Week Group

RLTW175

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 F150 Screw (RIP), 23 BB (8/21 build date)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
our bronco arrived but having second thoughts...
Our has not arrived, but I've already waved it off. Talked to the dealer to make sure I knew final numbers and the price quoted on our March 27th order sheet had increased by nearly $6k. Nope. Went and bought a new F-150 that same night.
Sponsored

Bad To The Stone

Badlands
First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands;2015 Hellcat;2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Our has not arrived, but I've already waved it off. Talked to the dealer to make sure I knew final numbers and the price quoted on our March 27th order sheet had increased by nearly $6k. Nope. Went and bought a new F-150 that same night.
Wow, mine is showing up any day now. I have checked with dealer and no update on pricing till it shows up but even full window would only be $1250 increase? I hope I am not in for anything surprising like you had??? That really does not seem right at all, no t sure why Ford allows dealers to do that.

Gamora

Black Diamond
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 F150 and wife's 2021 bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

now too upside down on the jl to get into the bronco. i don't even want to go look at it cause i know we'd just roll the neg into and drive off happy in the Bronco...
I have been there before. I wouldn’t have bought mine if that was the situation.

OP
OP
Base_Squatch33

Base_Squatch33

Black Diamond
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are Ford dealers accepting the private offer on ordered broncos?
I couldn’t tell you. Mine has been sitting in the rail yard in Newark just waiting for a truck to drive it 30 minutes to my dealer and it’s been there for 6 days now. Once I do get it though I’ll let you know. I have a certificate for up to $1,995 that my dealer said I can use, we will see if they honor it.

Sponsored

rizion

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JL 2dr, '21 Q5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have been there before. I wouldn’t have bought mine if that was the situation.
we did go give it a try. unfortunately or maybe fortunately, wasn't final prepped. i test drove this time and must admit not impressed. was easy for us to pass since we were asked to roll over $7k neg equity. guess the two door jeeps don't hold value like the 4s. i do believe the tune would make the driving experience much better but irritated that is necessary at $57k msrp.
anyhow. best of luck to all here. they are very cool looking vehicles and capable i'm sure.

Miker002

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine is at the dealer, in the final prep phase and as an out-of-state purchaser, I am working to get all my ducks in a row, had not planned on it being less than a week for delivery. I need to have a conversation with my dealer and let them know it will be a minute but this gives me time to get all the paperwork done and make the final process simple.

Sponsored

Bad To The Stone

Badlands
First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands;2015 Hellcat;2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer called today and my 2dr Badlands is in and ready for pick up. Will be getting her on Thursday when I get back home. I did get some clarification about price protection and the private offer. No good news on either.

the price protection does not cover the price increase that occurred in June/July of this year. It is not posted anywhere on this forum and others mentioned it sort of falls in the cracks no one could answer. Confirmed today that it is not covered.

I have a private offer from an old 2020 reservation that was never ordered. Others who ordered in May of this year with no prior reservation have mentioned getting a private offer and no one knew why. My dealer today said there was a glitch and private offers were sent on many recent 2023 orders when they should not have been. Dealers did not get paid on these offers if applied and there is a new clause added to these offers as of Aug to clarify that private offers can’t be used for any order placed after 21 Nov 22. Pics of the file he sent me are attached.

bottom line the price I will pay on Thursday is a little more than I was expecting. But it is still MSRP for the vehicle I want and ordered so I will be picking it up. Hope this gives some clarity to others and helps them prepare.
Ford Bronco 8/21 Build Week Group IMG_5582

IMG_5583.jpeg

crazyspy

Badlands
First Name
Crazy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco is ready, I'll pick it up tomorrow!

I have a private offer certificate from Ford marketing. I'm hoping that it can be used as the price increased between my DORA and what's on the Monroney sticker. The amount Ford gave me was "up to" a dollar figure that's more than the difference. Crossing fingers!

OP
OP
Base_Squatch33

Base_Squatch33

Black Diamond
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealer called today and my 2dr Badlands is in and ready for pick up. Will be getting her on Thursday when I get back home. I did get some clarification about price protection and the private offer. No good news on either.

the price protection does not cover the price increase that occurred in June/July of this year. It is not posted anywhere on this forum and others mentioned it sort of falls in the cracks no one could answer. Confirmed today that it is not covered.

I have a private offer from an old 2020 reservation that was never ordered. Others who ordered in May of this year with no prior reservation have mentioned getting a private offer and no one knew why. My dealer today said there was a glitch and private offers were sent on many recent 2023 orders when they should not have been. Dealers did not get paid on these offers if applied and there is a new clause added to these offers as of Aug to clarify that private offers can’t be used for any order placed after 21 Nov 22. Pics of the file he sent me are attached.

bottom line the price I will pay on Thursday is a little more than I was expecting. But it is still MSRP for the vehicle I want and ordered so I will be picking it up. Hope this gives some clarity to others and helps them prepare.
Ford Bronco 8/21 Build Week Group IMG_5583

Ford Bronco 8/21 Build Week Group IMG_5583
But it also says Bronco 2DR/4DR $1,995-$3,880 for orders between October 21, 2022 to April 23-2023, which covers the March 27th orders, and that includes me. I got a $1,995 private offer which makes sense based on the information you provided and it is still showing up in the system as of September.
Sponsored