First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Final update: Picked it up today!!! It's awesome. Everything I expected and more. I hate to compare it to a Jeep but that's what I'm use to and coming from (5 of em) and the market they are after. So I will say it's like a very well mannered Jeep with more room, bigger overall, quieter, and WAY better tech. Can't believe how smooth and peppy it is. Handling is hands down better than the Jeep ever could dream of.

I will say the overall order process was one of the most worst and annoying new car ordering/buying experiences I've ever had and very glad it's over with. Good luck everyone! I will say, the wait sucks but once you get it, of course obviously all that goes away.
Sponsored

Sethtsmith

Wildtrak
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 FX2 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

906 days from reservation and counting!
38 days awaiting shipment
67 days "in transit" and still NOT HERE!

I did email blast Ford Corporate and they called me the next day. Said they would be watching my vin. It didn't sound like there would be any action taken besides it being monitored. It was never said they would be getting to the bottom of it or anything like that. So I doubt it made a difference....

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

906 days from reservation and counting!
67 days "in transit" and still NOT HERE!

I did email blast Ford Corporate and they called me the next day. Said they would be watching my vin. It didn't sound like there would be any action taken besides it being monitored. It was never said they would be getting to the bottom of it or anything like that. So I doubt it made a difference....
Make more noise! Sending positive vibes your way!
Let's go @Ford!

Sethtsmith

Wildtrak
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 FX2 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

913 days from reservation and counting!
74 days "in transit" and still NOT HERE!

Don't even know why I bother posting. Nothing has changed, cept the days count gets larger and I get a new eta every few days... latest window is through the 25th. I do believe I am the last of our group that has not gotten delivery that cared to post at all...

Sethtsmith

Wildtrak
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 FX2 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

927 days from reservation and counting!
88 days "in transit" and still NOT HERE!

Nothing has changed. Still shows sitting in Michigan. Dealer and Ford rep just call once a week every time my eta window changes... Just my luck I guess that I am the only one that still has not taken delivery from our build week group.....

Sponsored

Sethtsmith

Wildtrak
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 FX2 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

937 days from reservation and counting!
98 days "in transit" and still NOT HERE!

No updates. Continuing to get weekly eta updates and dealer says still sitting in Michigan. So 136 days since built... Don't really know what to say or do at this point.

Sethtsmith

Wildtrak
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 FX2 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

950 days from reservation and counting!
111 days "in transit" and still NOT HERE!

However, there may finally be something going on. After complaining yet again to my dealer and to my Ford contact, they both finally contacted someone up the food chain. My dealer actually got a response from the director of Ford Logistics stating that his team is looking into my case and would get back to him. My Ford contact escalated from her end, and received a response saying the delay was due to "railcar shortages". However they submitted a request to "Prioritize" my order for shipping, so hopefully something actually happens. As of today, however there has been no movement.

Going back to the reason "railcar shortages". While this is part of the problem, I think it's in combination of how they are organized at the staging area for shipping. What I think happened is, the day my vehicle was moved to the staging area to get on a railcar, they had none, so it got parked. Meanwhile, many more broncos were brought to the staging area, also with no railcars available. When the railcars finally became available, they did NOT load them based on a combination of how long they have been in the staging area and delivery location. But just delivery location and the first one they came across to that location. Since my bronco was way in the back behind a bunch of others that are going to the same area, it never got picked. So when railcars are no longer available, more broncos come into the staging area and are again placed in the spots that were picked the previous time. So..... the cycle continues and my bronco NEVER gets loaded for shipment.

I am hopeful, that action is finally going to be taken and my bronco will finally begin the trip down to me. I will let you guys know if/when I actually see movement.. meanwhile, the wait continues.......

Sethtsmith

Wildtrak
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 FX2 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I finally got great news today. I guess the emails worked. My bronco was loaded on a rail car on the 23rd. Eta to Birmingham, Alabama is 1/30. From there a truck down to Pensacola, Florida. So hopefully only a few more weeks to wait. Crazy that when we finally got ahold of someone up at Ford that had pull, it was on a train 4 days later after sitting for 3.5 months in the staging area. So, in a few weeks, we may be able to close the books on the 8/8 build week.

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Silverado/2022 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I finally got great news today. I guess the emails worked. My bronco was loaded on a rail car on the 23rd. Eta to Birmingham, Alabama is 1/30. From there a truck down to Pensacola, Florida. So hopefully only a few more weeks to wait. Crazy that when we finally got ahold of someone up at Ford that had pull, it was on a train 4 days later after sitting for 3.5 months in the staging area. So, in a few weeks, we may be able to close the books on the 8/8 build week.
I cannot believe the wait you have endured. Hope it is everything you've hoped for. Can't wait to see the pics. Good luck!

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congrats. I firmly believe it was parked and buried.
Email to the right person works! Well done!!!! 🙌 🔥

Sponsored

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad you are finally seeing some movement. I hope your remaining wait is short.

Sethtsmith

Wildtrak
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 FX2 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

964 days from reservation and counting!
125 days in transit.
9 days since arrived at final rail yard location.

Just a quick update, still hasn't arrived at the dealership, however it is in Birmingham and just waiting for the final leg via truck. 9 days so far, my dealer said typically takes up to 2 weeks. If true, I should take delivery within the next week. Could be tomorrow, could be next week. Been waking up each morning saying "today could be the day". I guess someone in our build week had to be the last one to take delivery, lucky me. Heh

Hopefully my next post will be a photo of it in my possession!

Sethtsmith

Wildtrak
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 FX2 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

976 days from reservation and counting!
137 days in transit.
Arrived at dealership today! Picking it up in a few hours!

I guess we can close this thread finally... I have NEVER waited this long for something I wanted.

Ford Bronco 8/8/22 Build Week Group. 7731614036815103618

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

976 days from reservation and counting!
137 days in transit.
Arrived at dealership today! Picking it up in a few hours!

I guess we can close this thread finally... I have NEVER waited this long for something I wanted.

7731614036815103618.jpg
FINALLY! The Bronco Gods have delivered. Congrats seriously, and Enjoy!!!!

Sethtsmith

Wildtrak
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 FX2 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thats a wrap! Finally took deliver this past monday! Now to get the mods done and start hitting the trails. Shout out to Marco Barlow at World Ford Pensacola. Great guy to work with and honored MSRP and made the buying process easy and painless.

Ford Bronco 8/8/22 Build Week Group. 332473199_2417405211754753_1835017598753202962_n
Sponsored