Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Made it home, tomorrow is lift and tires!

Ford Bronco 8/1/22 Build Week Group PXL_20220918_000420667
Woohoo! It’s about time us Cen/NorCal people got ours! Congratulations!! See you at Cars & Coffee Folsom sometime? It was def worth the 2hr drive up for us… some of us went to Prairie City OHV afterward..

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Woohoo! It’s about time us Cen/NorCal people got ours! Congratulations!! See you at Cars & Coffee Folsom sometime? It was def worth the 2hr drive up for us… some of us went to Prairie City OHV afterward..
I plan to go to the cars and coffee in Folsom at some point. I was only 5 minutes away this morning for group dog walk at the river.

Sponsored

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I plan to go to the cars and coffee in Folsom at some point. I was only 5 minutes away this morning for group dog walk at the river.
nice! We’ll definitely be back, there’s nothing like it in our area..

SASOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
After 48 days in production, I have finally made it into the built/awaiting shipment status. Huge relief to know the chip hold part is over; one step closer!
Congratulations! Glad to see some chip holds in our build week getting complete. I am still waiting on my chip.

Sponsored

SASOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Finally flipped to 'built' this morning after 8/4 blend. Waiting for a convoy...
Congratulations! You are one step closer. Encouraging news as mine had a blend date of 8/5. Maybe I will get lucky this week and my chip hold will also be resolved

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Chip hold? High Package?
I have a Badlands 4dr sas lux mic - with no headliner.. Not sure what the delay was. Ford support claimed they didn't have any details - said to just keep checking back. Hopefully they get it on a trailer right quick and send it :) -- tracker is estimating 8 days to shipping.

quico_c

Badlands
First Name
Quico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OK, my truck is really close! Yesterday morning it arrived in Hearne, TX. I called the Union Pacific number this morning and it arrived (or departed) somewhere last night but for the life of me I can't understand the robot when it says the location but I understand it's in transit SOMEWHERE estimated to arrive on the 23rd. I wish there was an email they can send out or something. Anyone want to give it a try? UCRY1908
Sponsored