Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

how do you know if/when it's left the Richmond holding yard?
Dealer should be able to pull it up.
In their end… ours called on wed said it would arrive next day and we could pick up Friday.. we’re about 2 ish hours from Richmond. ..

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We got rain in central Cali last weekend, hubby noticed a leak one morning that looked like it was the windshield seal .. Nope.. it’s the top 🤦‍♀️so we’re getting a new top (hopefully)next week when it comes in…

Sponsored

Sponsored

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks! I think i'll always regret not getting one with the sway bar disconnect but I am really happy!
They will come out with something in the future to fix that small issue. You saved 100lbs of weight off the front end!

68 galaxie

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 galaxie /2017 f450 /2021 f150 / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Almost exactly the same from the pics you posted!
[/QUOTe
my wife and I did the off roadeo in Moab and drove the Outer Banks. We where very impressed with it . There where a couple of Badlands and the instructors showed us the sway disconnect bars in action. I think unless you are going to use the Bronco more off road then on the road the Outer Banks is the way to go. P.S all the Bronco’s went through every obstacle, very impressive

SnowshoeBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

my wife and I did the off roadeo in Moab and drove the Outer Banks. We where very impressed with it . There where a couple of Badlands and the instructors showed us the sway disconnect bars in action. I think unless you are going to use the Bronco more off road then on the road the Outer Banks is the way to go. P.S all the Bronco’s went through every obstacle, very impressive
We did the Moab Off Roadeo in April this year, but were in a badlands. I agree with you, I dont plan on being in too many positions where I will need it.

quico_c

Badlands
First Name
Quico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It happened! The bronco arrived Thursday late afternoon so approximately 7 days sitting at the rail yard which seems to be the norm.

Finally got to pick up Friday, why does buying a vehicle always have to be a battle? Wish they didn’t have to try and slip in all the extra “packages” you didn’t ask for. I negotiated them out luckily and only got the MY2022 price protection ($825) even though I think I still qualified for the 22.5 addendum. I tried my best to help them find out if I qualified but whatever. I’m very happy with my purchase and I think I still got a good deal.

801 days! Can’t believe I finally have it!

Ford Bronco 8/1/22 Build Week Group EFBFE0EA-7901-49BC-98CE-6CA9396C066A

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It happened! The bronco arrived Thursday late afternoon so approximately 7 days sitting at the rail yard which seems to be the norm.

Finally got to pick up Friday, why does buying a vehicle always have to be a battle? Wish they didn’t have to try and slip in all the extra “packages” you didn’t ask for. I negotiated them out luckily and only got the MY2022 price protection ($825) even though I think I still qualified for the 22.5 addendum. I tried my best to help them find out if I qualified but whatever. I’m very happy with my purchase and I think I still got a good deal.

801 days! Can’t believe I finally have it!

Ford Bronco 8/1/22 Build Week Group EFBFE0EA-7901-49BC-98CE-6CA9396C066A
OmgOmg!! Yaaaaay!!!
Sponsored