Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

my blend date hasn't changed from 8/03 but the date at the bottom has changed from 7/27 to 8/03 .... no modules have popped up either

playoffxii

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Shadow Black
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So my update this morning for everyone.

Large list of BCM modules have appeared. Window sticker remains unchanged. Ford's "in production" tracker now shows 8/2/21 date.

I'm assuming this means it is moving through the systems and is being built but I'll keep everyone updated.
same exact situation for me

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still can't see my stuff (Window Sticker or Modules), but I was told that my blend date was 8/5/2021 - So I should be one of those 110 2 door builds on that day. 01115510944 FBN.

Where are they going to get 300+ hardtops from?!?

Sponsored
OP
OP
MN_OuterBanks

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ill leave this here for those of you getting built this week.

Ford Bronco đź›  8/2/21 build Week Thread 1628003034097
Thanks! Now can you confirm how many are still coming out with bad roofs? I’m still 8/5 but have a feeling it will be sitting on a lot waiting on a better top webasto hasn’t gotten their act together yet.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still can't see my stuff (Window Sticker or Modules), but I was told that my blend date was 8/5/2021 - So I should be one of those 110 2 door builds on that day. 01115510944 FBN.

Where are they going to get 300+ hardtops from?!?
The ones they just took off the 1500 units being held for the past month? I'll shut up now.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The ones they just took off the 1500 units being held for the past month? I'll shut up now.
do you know when the next module update happens if as you said, they are a day or half a day behind?

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

do you know when the next module update happens if as you said, they are a day or half a day behind?
I had some SYNC data populate then the next day a ton more appeared. I really have no idea what the cadence is or what order any of this is, or supposed to happen. Apparently there are a gazillion moving pieces to how all this stuff falls in place. I'm making some observations and assumptions based on some of the stuff on here.

I wish a plan manager or person up the food chain would have a road map/flow chart so we could all understand the process. I've done a plant tour but that doesn't get into the behind the scenes stuff we're talking about.

ETA: HVBOM still not updated.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had some SYNC data populate then the next day a ton more appeared. I really have no idea what the cadence is or what order any of this is, or supposed to happen. Apparently there are a gazillion moving pieces to how all this stuff falls in place. I'm making some observations and assumptions based on some of the stuff on here.

I wish a plan manager or person up the food chain would have a road map/flow chart so we could all understand the process. I've done a plant tour but that doesn't get into the behind the scenes stuff we're talking about.

ETA: HVBOM still not updated.

Ya, it's all a mystery, and like I said privately, there is also a disconnect between WBDO orders and WDMO orders. You can't see anything on OASIS, but yet I know that there are things moving around and populating on the WDMO access that my guy in Japan has. So crazy.

Sponsored

BroncoBilly17

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 XLT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
my blend date hasn't changed from 8/03 but the date at the bottom has changed from 7/27 to 8/03 .... no modules have popped up either
I noticed mine changed as well, but it changed from the first day I saw my window sticker online (and saved it), to today. Is that an actual date, or just today's date (so if I check tomorrow, it will say Aug 4)?

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My tracker updated somewhat, which I hope is a good sign. The status at the top says “in production” but the bubble tracker isn’t checked yet. I don’t remember what the top status line used to read. My blend is 8/4/2021. I hope nothing changes 🤞Anyone else’s tracker look like this?

36322097-2CAD-4468-A9EF-621A3DD089ED.jpeg

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I noticed mine changed as well, but it changed from the first day I saw my window sticker online (and saved it), to today. Is that an actual date, or just today's date (so if I check tomorrow, it will say Aug 4)?
i think the blend date is the one to go by .... i think the date on the bottom is updated when the file is opened by either a person, a group or even the system, and it auto saves it. Again, I THINK that's how the bottom date changes

Vtfakie

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr Wildtrak, Lux, Leather, Tow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My tracker updated somewhat, which I hope is a good sign. The status at the top says “in production” but the bubble tracker isn’t checked yet. I don’t remember what the top status line used to read. My blend is 8/4/2021. I hope nothing changes 🤞Anyone else’s tracker look like this?
This is basically how it looks from when you get your window sticker till it is built. Once it goes down the line, it will update to include the date under in production. That is where I am at now.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think that on the WDMO orders, I found data that I had not been previously able to see in the system with regards to my sequence number and projected delivery date.

It says in the MAS tracker that my factory order number is 141347 (which is correct) for the tracker I have to use the last 4 of this number to see any B6G tracker data with my VIN.

It says my sequence number is 57955, which is curious, because I think that 7955 would be an excessively high sequence number if we truncate it to the last 4 digits, but it isn't impossible. If the sequence number is actually related to total number of Broncos built, that would suggest that I would be nearly 58,000 Broncos deep in the queue. I don't know if that is the case.

Currently, there is a projected delivery date of 10/23/2021 in the system and a lead time date of 10/02/2021 (I don't know what that means actually) and a requested delivery date of 12/20/2021.
Sponsored