Everglades
Clubs

Well.....no movement 🤦‍♀️ Maybe later today 🤞

Diane
at 8:18, Sep 30:
You're welcome and thanks for holding!

Diane
at 8:19, Sep 30:
Your vehicle is still on a microchip hold.

Diane
at 8:19, Sep 30:
It's estimated to be delivered to the dealership between 10/13 and 10/19/22.
Theory. They are working backwards through the chip-hold inventory, you were built before me, its the ones AFTER me that are getting chipped-and-shipped. I picture a lot with first in, last out. Hopefully they'll catch up before they put a bunch more on that lot in front of ours.
Sponsored

Last edited:

GABS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Backdoor link this morning shows built with an eta of 10/12-10/18. Order tracking status shows built as of 9/29 and awaiting shipment. No e-mail so will not update spreadsheet yet.
@DawgRaptor I have feeling ours will be riding down together. My estimated delivery is the same. Also Go Dawgs!

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am having same problem and this button didn't work for me. Guess I will try an different internet browser.
The old way is now working for me too. Not sure what the issue was. I was using Chrome.

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

After getting chat to finally work this morning, I was informed that mine is already on the rail and currently in MO and should arrive at the dealer by 10/19.

All the trackers still say I am in production and no email from Ford about being built or shipped yet. My blend date was 9/22/22. I was call the dealership today since I haven't heard word from them in like a year.

Sponsored

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After getting chat to finally work this morning, I was informed that mine is already on the rail and currently in MO and should arrive at the dealer by 10/19.

All the trackers still say I am in production and no email from Ford about being built or shipped yet. My blend date was 9/22/22. I was call the dealership today since I haven't heard word from them in like a year.
Well, that is strange. Usually people at least move to "Built" before getting shipped, though not everyone gets the "Shipped" status/email. Assuming chat isn't confused, that's awesome!

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My status shifted to "shipped" this morning (no email)... giddy up Bronco and get here! (hoping we all get some good news and lots of quick deliveries!)
Uhhh... did you just mark yourself as delivered today in the sheet??!!

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

congrats to everyone in front and behind me that got off the microchip-hold-hell-wagon today. I just called and was told -- "the microchip hold is estimated to last between Oct-10-2022-Oct-16-2022" So yay!

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes - delivered to the dealership - now I have to wait for Dealer prep, likely won't be able to pick it up until Monday 8(
Still awesome that it's there! Congrats! Can't wait to see non-stock photos of it next week!

Sponsored

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
congrats to everyone in front and behind me that got off the microchip-hold-hell-wagon today. I just called and was told -- "the microchip hold is estimated to last between Oct-10-2022-Oct-16-2022" So yay!
I really think they're just misinterpreting the vehicle previewing. Here's an example:

Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week 1664558316872

Your ETA on the right likely reads 10/10 - 10/16 and they're interpreting that as when the current process (In Production) will be completed. I don't think that's correct. I think it's just the ETA to the dealer, which is still meaningless, but I don't believe it has anything to do with the expected completion of your chip hold.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I really think they're just misinterpreting the vehicle previewing. Here's an example:

Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week 1664558316872

Your ETA on the right likely reads 10/10 - 10/16 and they're interpreting that as when the current process (In Production) will be completed. I don't think that's correct. I think it's just the ETA to the dealer, which is still meaningless, but I don't believe it has anything to do with the expected completion of your chip hold.
I think you're right. That date will likely change if the chip hold lasts until Monday or so

Buckinghorse

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got this reply from the ford chat

Thank you for your patience. I show your Bronco is in production awaiting a microchip with an ETA of 10/23/2022. The date provided is the estimated date to the dealer and subject to change depending on the capacity of our suppliers I would only have general status details; My best recommendation would be to stay in touch with your dealer for more information and updates on the status of your order.
well, it’s shipping today.

JamYork

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got my “Your Bronco has been built” email with the link for the assembly line photo! This has been a very busy day for our build week! Congratulations to everyone making progress and hang in there for those still waiting to get that built, shipped or arrived emai.
Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week 8F36026D-C2D1-4C95-AE98-6D18B88710EE
Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week EC976760-0530-4B01-9B2C-BB0EB9124E6C