Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week 1CEDE94E-663F-4FE4-B40F-6D055D252BAB
Made it from Chicago to St Louis yesterday (midnight-9pm). Left the interchange in St Louis this afternoon.
Baby pic just showed up too!

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

so is there a guide on how to track rail car numbers lol. Ive been waiting on my rail car number but to be honest I have no idea how to track it :LOL:
Do you know your rail car number? If not ask Ford chat or your dealer. That’s the first step, then you can track.

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Call CSX first... This is copied from the Trackers Link at the top of the forums https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/here-are-the-bronco-build-tracking-links.22795/

There are two major rail companies.

CSX is everything east of the mississippi
UP is everything west of the mississippi

But they all start out on CSX so once they have it in their system they will follow it all the way.

So, how do you track your truck on a railcar?

First and most important. Never talk to live personnel at the railroad! Only use automated phone system. If it attempts to transfer you to a live person please hang up. The railcar information we are provided by is given as a courtesy and if we call live personnel we may lose the access and ability to track.

CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update

NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.

Sponsored

Bronc281

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Talked to dealer today and it was on site. Starting to clean her up from her world travel by rail. Yes, like the others, LOL with others on receiving the email from Ford with production line photo after it is here.

Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week Priesmeyer's Assembly Line Photo - OBX

Hang in there to those who are close!

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes I just got my rail car number today.
I was able to track mine the entire way using the CSX phone number. I switched to Canadian Pacific in Chicago but they do not have a tracking phone number. Mine arrived at local yard yesterday. Just waiting for a truck to bring it the last 5 miles to dealer...more waiting

alexraw

Outer Banks
First Name
alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco / Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was able to track mine the entire way using the CSX phone number. I switched to Canadian Pacific in Chicago but they do not have a tracking phone number. Mine arrived at local yard yesterday. Just waiting for a truck to bring it the last 5 miles to dealer...more waiting
Damn only 5 miles lol. How many days did it take to get from Michigan to local yard once you received your rail car number.

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Damn only 5 miles lol. How many days did it take to get from Michigan to local yard once you received your rail car number.
13 days from leaving MAP to St Paul MN. 6 days to Chicago, 6 sitting in Chicago and 1 day to local yard.
The other guy from my dealer with same build week got his yesterday and he shipped 3 days prior to mine. @JeebCripes is his username.

Sponsored

Sjk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

anyone in Florida take delivery yet or at least get rail car number? I got shipped email sep 30 with 2nd week October delivery window but every week gets pushed a week and as of yesterday still no rail car number

alexraw

Outer Banks
First Name
alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco / Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

anyone in Florida take delivery yet or at least get rail car number? I got shipped email sep 30 with 2nd week October delivery window but every week gets pushed a week and as of yesterday still no rail car number
I just got my rail car number yesterday and my dealer is in Kissimmee, FL.

Reactions: Sjk

StephT4

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 F350, 2022 Wildtrak order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
CSX says ours has been sitting in Gibson, IN since Wednesday with no ETA. So I called Union Pacific line just for funsies, and it says loaded Dec. 2nd, 9:08 am.

In other news, I got a follow up email from the Ford rep yesterday that simply said, good news, your order has shipped. ETA to the dealership is Dec. 11th. Thanks bud...I've known that for over a week now. :rolleyes:

Rick_DRZ

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 MB Sprinter, 2020 BMW x7 M50i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Received my Bronco's baby picture this morning.
Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week Bronco - Baby picture

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
CSX says ours has been sitting in Gibson, IN since Wednesday with no ETA. So I called Union Pacific line just for funsies, and it says loaded Dec. 2nd, 9:08 am.

In other news, I got a follow up email from the Ford rep yesterday that simply said, good news, your order has shipped. ETA to the dealership is Dec. 11th. Thanks bud...I've known that for over a week now. :rolleyes:
When mine was in the Chicago area I better luck with Chat for current location. Csx tracking said still in Gibson and it was gone for a day from there.
Sponsored