First Name
Wasichu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond 4 Door 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well I hope you enjoy every moment in that thing and go places you haven't been yet! The memories will be more valuable then the vehicle.
Use to drive OTR, and I've been to every state, including a trip from Tucson, AZ to Anchorage, AK (the year after Mt St Helens blew its top) with 3 P&W 4360 engines in a 45' enclosed trailer (left my 40' flatbed in Tucson), and I had to deadhead back because apparently nothing goes out of Alaska. Broke my fishing pole that was in the sleeper, and back then the AlCan was basically a dirt road. Retired now, so I have lots of plans to camp and take some long trips with my 100 lb Mastiff/Pittie. Thanks and enjoy your Bronco!
Sponsored

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

With the pending rail strike, is there a way to know if your build is coming via rail, truck or both? I'm in NJ so assuming rail then truck but wasn't sure if there is a grid of sorts floating around here.
No longer have to worry about this aside from regular delays. Shutdown averted.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No longer have to worry about this aside from regular delays. Shutdown averted.
Shutdown delayed not yet averted. They reached a tentative agreement which will be voted on and then a strike could still come probably a month or so later.

Hopkinsforestry

Badlands
First Name
Paula
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 & jeep Grand Cherokee lorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well it happened again, got bumped to 10/3. Let's hope it's the last time.

OP
OP
sniffHound

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

How does everyone know that you get bumps so quickly. I’ve received two emails from Ford. One that they have my order in to but I was scheduled for a production. No other updates.

And the tracker still says my order is confirmed. Nothing else. If I get bumped ima eat some chocolate
Well it happened again, got bumped to 10/3. Let's hope it's the last time.

Sponsored

ddavey4923

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How does everyone know that you get bumps so quickly. I’ve received two emails from Ford. One that they have my order in to but I was scheduled for a production. No other updates.
I “chat” with Ford a couple times a week to check

Hopkinsforestry

Badlands
First Name
Paula
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And the tracker still says my order is confirmed. Nothing else. If I get bumped ima eat some chocolate
I check the back door link. If you have a reservation number you can check there. I found out I was scheduled a week before Ford sent me an email.

Summit981

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayman, MINI GP2, MINI Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No special coordination. I just got an email from Ford (they go out at night... around 10:00pm EDT) saying, "Hey, you been bumped to a different production week." Simple as that.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Magic Eight Ball.

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Avaitor,1969 Bronco,1968 GT 350, 2018 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was 9/29 and just moved to 9/30 according to ford chat🤷🏼‍♂️

Sponsored

Summit981

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayman, MINI GP2, MINI Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands77

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting development. I went to the order tracking webpage and my VIN now shows up as not valid. Hoping it’s an issue with Fords webpage and not my VIN. They wouldn’t cancel an issued VIN if it looks like it won’t be built this model year, would they??

“We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN.”

Hopkinsforestry

Badlands
First Name
Paula
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting development. I went to the order tracking webpage and my VIN now shows up as not valid. Hoping it’s an issue with Fords webpage and not my VIN. They wouldn’t cancel an issued VIN if it looks like it won’t be built this model year, would they??

“We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN.”
Refresh the page and try it again. It has happened to several people. You still have your VIN.
Sponsored