First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been sitting in "AWAITING SHIPMENT" since the 28th. I live in Virginia, so I would assume that it'll be here in a day or so from leaving Michigan but who knows. Ford says it will be here by the 12th. My dealership said anywhere from now or up to "a couple weeks" so suffice it to say, like most of you, I'm refreshing more often than I'm comfortable admitting.

TheRealCobraBurnout

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

eas_11

Badlands
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where are our trucks???
Last status as of 0630 10/9 is "intermediate arrival at oakwood, MI rail yard 0800 10/8." whomp whomp

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've been sitting in "AWAITING SHIPMENT" since the 28th. I live in Virginia, so I would assume that it'll be here in a day or so from leaving Michigan but who knows. Ford says it will be here by the 12th. My dealership said anywhere from now or up to "a couple weeks" so suffice it to say, like most of you, I'm refreshing more often than I'm comfortable admitting.
Convoy or rail?

Sponsored

Taco2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also the genius in me sold my Tacoma on Thursday.

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We'll have a feeling I'll be on your convoy. Been sitting since 9/28. There was another build hr east of me that finished Thursday so fingers crossed that's the last one for our route. Hoping to see status change tomorrow or Tuesday.

Taco2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do they work weekends and/or holidays?

Kilgore

Badlands
First Name
Kilgore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't realize west bound railways were so slow, and now I get the 10/20-26 delivery window.

10/1 loaded up at Wayne MI (MAP)
10/5 Blue Island IL (Chicago)
10/9 Hammond IN

Sponsored

RichardB

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was originally 9/26 build week. Got bumped to 10/3 with a 10/5 blend date. My question for you guys is did any of you wait a long time for mods to pop? Other people in the 10/3 forum saw theirs pop next day and mine still hasn't popped. Just sitting here panicking and wondering what's going on. Ford chat and customer service number only info is "in production" ford tracking links still have the same in production info and no modules. Has anybody experienced and hold ups on the assembly line?

Taco2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t fully understand why I should care about modules? Does it tell you it’s built? Because we all know that…assuming we got the email saying it’s built. Please explain if you know.

Further, when I click on modules link in the order track app and go through the steps, it downloads a file. My MacBook has no idea what to do with that file.

RichardB

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t fully understand why I should care about modules? Does it tell you it’s built? Because we all know that…assuming we got the email saying it’s built. Please explain if you know.

Further, when I click on modules link in the order track app and go through the steps, it downloads a file. My MacBook has no idea what to do with that file.
When modules are populated it means your computer is on and basically means the build is all but complete. From what I understand if you open the modules tab on the tracking link if they are populated they show up on the page without downloading. I have the same issue with the download but probably because there is nothing to download yet. Someone correct me if I'm wrong please.

eas_11

Badlands
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was originally 9/26 build week. Got bumped to 10/3 with a 10/5 blend date. My question for you guys is did any of you wait a long time for mods to pop? Other people in the 10/3 forum saw theirs pop next day and mine still hasn't popped. Just sitting here panicking and wondering what's going on. Ford chat and customer service number only info is "in production" ford tracking links still have the same in production info and no modules. Has anybody experienced and hold ups on the assembly line?
I feel like mine took a couple days after the blend date. Definitely wasn't overnight.

RichardB

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel like mine took a couple days after the blend date. Definitely wasn't overnight.
I just haven't seen anything and I was 10/5.... just anxious and worried I guess.
Sponsored