Dingbat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars, bikes, canoes, sailboats…
Your Bronco Model
Base
Were you rail or convoy? Where are you located?
Rail. Dealership is in Western NC

Keep in mind, I was in no hurry to get this Bronco. Just started the process so I wouldn’t get caught out with the way the auto market is right now and my Pathfinder getting long in the tooth. I’d have preferred that it take longer to get here so naturally, mine gets delivered in record time with no holdups.:ROFLMAO:

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Finally picked mine up from the dealership last night after a 9/16 delivery. It had been there the 13 days since delivery waiting on a service appointment to get the speedometer calibrated for the bigger tires. I didn't want to mess with getting rides to pick it up and take it back, so I just left it there.

They called yesterday and said they don't have the means to correct the speedometer, so I had left it there all that time for nothing. Lol! It's only off 5 MPH at 55 MPH, so I'll live with it until I can find someone somewhat local who is proficient with Forscan.

Someone at the dealership put 11 miles on it yesterday afternoon and left the radio on a local country station. I hope they had fun. Lol!

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Finally picked mine up from the dealership last night after a 9/16 delivery. It had been there the 13 days since delivery waiting on a service appointment to get the speedometer calibrated for the bigger tires. I didn't want to mess with getting rides to pick it up and take it back, so I just left it there.

They called yesterday and said they don't have the means to correct the speedometer, so I had left it there all that time for nothing. Lol! It's only off 5 MPH at 55 MPH, so I'll live with it until I can find someone somewhat local who is proficient with Forscan.

Someone at the dealership put 11 miles on it yesterday afternoon and left the radio on a local country station. I hope they had fun. Lol!
Any Pics???

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sponsored

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Well, no longer a mystery as to why my Bronco is still "in production". No shortages of snorkels or winches I guess, chat was finally able to see it has a boring old microchip hold. Since most people around me have moved to "built" I'm sure it'll be completed any day now.

Everglades microchip hold.PNG

ohkanderson

Base
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dealership just called. Bronco is here.
Estimated delivery was 9/29-10/5.
2D, 2.3, 7MT, Base, MIC top.
You in Asheville? I had the same delivery window and still haven’t heard from the dealership…figure yours and mine probably left the rail yard in SC on the same truck.

TexAg2010

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco arrived at the dealer today! Original shipping window was 10/6-10/12. Ordertrack app still shows in transit. Ford tracker still shows as shipped. Sent by rail to Brenham, TX. Hope to pick it up next week!

Ford Bronco 9/5/22 Build week group 1CD4016F-A392-4E3B-8CE3-EAA4A0F93147

Dingbat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars, bikes, canoes, sailboats…
Your Bronco Model
Base
You in Asheville? I had the same delivery window and still haven’t heard from the dealership…figure yours and mine probably left the rail yard in SC on the same truck.
I‘m in the vicinity of Asheville.
Got mine through Park’s Ford in Hendersonville.
Had heard from co-workers they’ve had bad times at the dealership in town so I tried Park’s.

I think they’ve treated me fairly well so far. No problem whatsoever with the price protection. Walked in loaded for bear with the info from this forum and as soon as we started discussing the price the salesman I was dealing with, Mike Green, went to sort it out with the manager, came back and all was good. Just knocked the $1500 and $500 off the top so I don’t have to play any games waiting for refunds or any of that nonsense. No ADM. Got it at the MSRP I ordered at plus’s the usual tax doc fee bs which was far from the rapiest doc fee I’ve seen. Total with all the stuff was still less than the current MSRP all said and done. Considering I said I was 50/50 on buying it as a walk in when I ordered and had no deposit on it I think I did just fine.

Sponsored

WB93

Outer Banks
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Status flipped to "Built" and awaiting shipping overnight. Got this little gem from Ford today on chat:

"Your current order status is Awaiting Shipment. There is currently a micro chip at plant hold on the order. You can reach out to your dealership for further information regarding the delay. The estimated delivery date on the order a this time is between Oct-06 - Oct-12 which is an estimate. You may check for general status updates online here: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/ or by keeping in touch with your dealership for updates as well. Is there anything else I can do to assist you?"

Why switch it from "In production" to "built" if there is a microchip hold?

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Wasn’t going to check all weekend but then couldn’t help myself and checked first thing this morning. Built!!! FINALLY!

9B394656-D233-4BD8-B11A-4E0F5D5B4EF2.png

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wasn’t going to check all weekend but then couldn’t help myself and checked first thing this morning. Built!!! FINALLY!
Good deal! It's a good feeling, isn't it? A friend and I are tearing into my Bronco in an hour to add my mods. It's probably going to take a few hours. Lol!

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Good deal! It's a good feeling, isn't it? A friend and I are tearing into my Bronco in an hour to add my mods. It's probably going to take a few hours. Lol!
Now waiting for the shipping notification and It'll start feeling real. Can't wait to see your finished product!