Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hello peeps am the only one who failed to realize that all the accessories we drooled over may not fit together or get in the way need modified, my arb skid plate was designed to match the arb bumper but I don't like the bumper and may have to modify when I get the warn winch bumper.🤔

OP
OP
Sooner

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

9,574mi

Sponsored

twhitaker16

Base
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95' F250, '07 GT500, '67 Sportster XLCH
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just an update and something for all the rest of ya'll manual owners to look out for. I am still with out a bronco (dropped it off 02/08) they have the parts as of a week ago but now are waiting on specialty tools that Ford has to send them. I started the buyback/lemon law process to see what they will offer me. It kills me to do this but after not having it for almost three months and being told it could be a month or more its not looking good. Some of the other people who got it fixed are saying it broke again with in a couple months.
Anddddd another update. Supposed to go into the dealer next week to finalize the buyback potentially. They finally put in the new parts yesterday but guess what they didn’t work! So now they are ordering a whole new trans for the thing. I was told they weren’t on back order but after it being now 4 months with out the bronco I don’t believe anything they are saying. Would love to keep it if they could guarantee the trans will work but now that they’ve discontinued the manual for next year who knows if a couple years down the line if a replacement trans or parts will even be available if this one goes south to

Sponsored

Stlrfan152

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75C5 16Prius 2dr base sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anddddd another update. Supposed to go into the dealer next week to finalize the buyback potentially. They finally put in the new parts yesterday but guess what they didn’t work! So now they are ordering a whole new trans for the thing. I was told they weren’t on back order but after it being now 4 months with out the bronco I don’t believe anything they are saying. Would love to keep it if they could guarantee the trans will work but now that they’ve discontinued the manual for next year who knows if a couple years down the line if a replacement trans or parts will even be available if this one goes south to
I ended up selling mine back for the same thing. The process is pretty smooth if you do go that route.

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
3,600. First oil change and tire rotation yesterday. Nice to have that oil change light off now.

Biggest improvement I did this year was installing a new headlight switch(lights coming on). Now it is perfect!

OP
OP
Sooner

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I changed the settings in forscan to default to last position on the headlights and the lights haven’t came on randomly since.