Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m a school teacher and so is my wife. You already know what my salary looks like. Can’t tell you how many ps5, weights, sneakers, trading cards, pools...I have sold to make money for my family. I also teach drum lessons for $40 per 30 minute lesson, and I teach summer camp all summer. School tuition, vacations, home improvement...all payed for. Now tell me that ain’t the American dream. And I even pay good ol’ American taxes on my sales. You know what else I can afford that I wouldn’t be able to? A Ford bronco. If you are purchasing a bronco and you don’t have a side hustle to be able to pay for it, then you can also afford to pay resale prices for high demand items.

Real advice for you. If there is something like a 3070 that you can’t get your hands on, ask your local teenager. I guarantee they resell and know how to get it for you at retail, or know somebody else who can.
Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mineola douche

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m a school teacher and so is my wife. You already know what my salary looks like. Can’t tell you how many ps5, weights, sneakers, trading cards, pools...I have sold to make money for my family. I also teach drum lessons for $40 per 30 minute lesson, and I teach summer camp all summer. School tuition, vacations, home improvement...all payed for. Now tell me that ain’t the American dream. And I even pay good ol’ American taxes on my sales. You know what else I can afford that I wouldn’t be able to? A Ford bronco. If you are purchasing a bronco and you don’t have a side hustle to be able to pay for it, then you can also afford to pay resale prices for high demand items.

Real advice for you. If there is something like a 3070 that you can’t get your hands on, ask your local teenager. I guarantee they resell and know how to get it for you at retail, or know somebody else who can.

Did you really just say since someone makes more money than you do they should be able to pay more for items? 🤣 I can’t believe something so idiotic was even thought, let alone spoken out loud.

I kind of feel sorry for you to have to go through all that trouble to be able to afford things in life though.

Last edited:

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

THESE

ASSHOLES.

these are the same twatbags that bought up all the 3070's on release day when all I want to do is upgrade my rig I play Overwatch on.

....wankers.
We would definitely be friends. In fact, did I post this...?

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Maybe we work hard enough at our first job to not need a side hustle. We are also smart enough with our finances to not overpay for shit and have the ability to invest.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you really just say since someone makes more money than you do they should be able to pay more for items? 🤣 I can’t believe something so idiotic was even thought, let alone spoke out loud.

I kind of feel sorry for you to have to go through all that trouble to be able to afford things in life though.
I can't believe you have to feel sorry for a two income family bringing in what, 120k to 160k as a guess?!? And as teachers they get summer months off?

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah. Unpopular opinion here. But this doesn't bother me. He'll likely find a buyer and walk away with a nice profit.

Not sure why it bothers anyone on here. It's not like you're paying $95k.

If someone is willing to pay, someone is willing to sell.

This may come as a surprise, but Ford is making money off every bronco they sell. Why shouldn't anyone else be allowed to make money if the market exists?
Flippers are scumbags. No other reason than that.

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have a buddy of mine that sells these things to buyers in rich countries like the UAE and Qatar. He seems to think the most somebody would get on a first edition is maybe 20,000 over MSRP. So maybe 85k, but who knows.
Tell your buddy I'll sell him my wife's FE for $85k. But I'm keeping mine. 🤣

Step

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did you really just say since someone makes more money than you do they should be able to pay more for items? 🤣 I can’t believe something so idiotic was even thought, let alone spoke out loud.

My point is, stop complaining. It’s just the way economics works in modern times. Buy low sell high. Basics of supply and demand. So yes, if you have more money, you can afford more expensive things like high demand/low supply items. You can either get upset about it, or face the reality of the global market.

Don’t blame me if I join in the profit. I forget which successful businessman said this quote... “that makes me smart”.

And yes. It’s pretty crappy that as a teacher I have to have multiple side hustles to afford what a lot of people take for granted. But what can I say, the whole figuring out a way to make money thing is kinda fun and I will enjoy my bronco. The first nice car I’ve been able to afford ever and I’m 40.

Step

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I can't believe you have to feel sorry for a two income family bringing in what, 120k to 160k as a guess?!? And as teachers they get summer months off?
Let me know the schools that pay that much in salary, and if they are hiring. We’ve been teachers for 15 and don’t touch those numbers yet.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Trying to move a reservation is what I have an issue with due to the Ts and Cs laid out by Ford.

You want to legally buy the vehicle and then turn around and sell it right away? Go for it and good luck.
Sponsored