Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Double negative, not sure I follow your sentence.

Still don't get how it should be illegal... but are you implying there is a small group of people hoarding a large number FE reservations for reselling? I've not heard of this.
No im talking about scalping in general. Because you originally spoke in terms of scalping, in general.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can’t imagine anyone agreeing to these terms. Even if he was selling at Msrp I’m not doing a deal where I’m taking all the risk. Full payment months and months in advance. No way.

Wait a few weeks when a FE sells for $1MM+ at Barrett Jackson. Gonna have some heads explode up in this bitch.

Rvbronco

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My point is, stop complaining. It’s just the way economics works in modern times. Buy low sell high. Basics of supply and demand. So yes, if you have more money, you can afford more expensive things like high demand/low supply items. You can either get upset about it, or face the reality of the global market.

Don’t blame me if I join in the profit. I forget which successful businessman said this quote... “that makes me smart”.

And yes. It’s pretty crappy that as a teacher I have to have multiple side hustles to afford what a lot of people take for granted. But what can I say, the whole figuring out a way to make money thing is kinda fun and I will enjoy my bronco. The first nice car I’ve been able to afford ever and I’m 40.
OR ..maybe you can sell it and make a profit. I know, you can be a used car salesman you have the right kind of logic for that.
P.S this is not a war.

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If somebody wants a FE Bronco that bad, then good on the buyer for pulling this off and good on the buyer for ponying up serious cash to get it sooner vs later.
That's called Capitalism.
It is not going to deny any of us our Bronco's and it's not even going to affect when we get ours.
I am jealous of someone with that level of disposable cash, and will be jealous of the people that get their Bronco's before me, but only for a very small amount of time. Hopefully some of the people getting them early are vendors or work with vendors to get cool stuff created and test fit so it's an easy install when I finally have mine.
(y)

As far as the PS5 and Xbox situations; that would not occur if people were not buying them at the inflated prices. Supply and Demand is powerful and goes both ways.
But
People are impatient and those people will pay for being impatient or not putting in the effort to find one at the normal price.

Sponsored

Step

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OR ..maybe you can sell it and make a profit. I know, you can be a used car salesman you have the right kind of logic for that.
P.S this is not a war.
Not selling my bronco no matter the profit. I love this damn truck too much. I’m a classic car enthusiast and I was sold when they put so much effort into making it true to the original design.

FatThunder84

Raptor
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Dodge Ram W250, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have two FE reservations. Might flip them both if there's a market, why wouldn't I? 10-20k profit is not something a lot of people, myself included, can afford to walk away from "just cause".

Aside from FORD messing up the launch and the website crashing, this is a free market. Keep the complaints to yourself.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
https://www.ebay.com/itm/324507828120?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I’ve got a FE reservation I was thinking about ditching. Maybe I should do this instead! I’ll just undercut him by a few grand 😜
This guy doesn't know how to sell. Nobody with $95K is going to buy on these terms.

Someone paying $95K on a Bronco wants to be one of the very first to have one. At least the first in their area. Buying this one doesn't guarantee if it will arrive two months later. Since there is so little to configure on a FE, guy should just configure it and then try to scalp it once it's in-hand. I'm sure his problem is that he doesn't have the funds to buy it outright in order to get the title.

While I wouldn't be surprised if someone paid $95K for a Bronco, I would be surprised if someone paid $95K for this Bronco.

Sponsored

Bronco_or_bust

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Expedition, 2020 Wrangler JLR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This guy doesn't know how to sell. Nobody with $95K is going to buy on these terms.

Someone paying $95K on a Bronco wants to be one of the very first to have one. At least the first in their area. Buying this one doesn't guarantee if it will arrive two months later. Since there is so little to configure on a FE, guy should just configure it and then try to scalp it once it's in-hand. I'm sure his problem is that he doesn't have the funds to buy it outright in order to get the title.

While I wouldn't be surprised if someone paid $95K for a Bronco, I would be surprised if someone paid $95K for this Bronco.
Agreed especially the seller driving around in the buyers' brand new $95k ride for a few weeks. Potentially with all his friends for hundreds of miles. Who knows if he takes it off road or not. You'd be crazy to agree to that.

SD_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hetal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 4Runner (Sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agree with what you said here. I’m definitely planning to at least put mine up for sale in the area for some ridiculous price once I have it in my possession. If it sells great! If not I still have a bronco. So win win for me. But if the market allows for it why not try and profit. I’m not one to walk away from a 15k+ profit. That I can apply to a future bronco.
I live in Southern California and there’s a lot of very wealthy people that will realize they want a bronco once it’s out. And don’t want to wait. So we will see!

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agree with what you said here. I’m definitely planning to at least put mine up for sale in the area for some ridiculous price once I have it in my possession. If it sells great! If not I still have a bronco. So win win for me. But if the market allows for it why not try and profit. I’m not one to walk away from a 15k+ profit. That I can apply to a future bronco.
I live in Southern California and there’s a lot of very wealthy people that will realize they want a bronco once it’s out. And don’t want to wait. So we will see!
I think a flip is easier done in states without sales tax. That's up to a 10% bite into flipping profits. $6K+ on an FE. Not as bad for buyers in states that don't tax the resales.

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

$95k for a late availability most likely... first edition? No thank you. $95k for any vehicle is insane 🤦‍♂️ I'm second guessing myself spending $49k.
Sponsored