Rhino67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, pathfinder, altima (miss my F150)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I apologize if this has been covered but I couldn't find anything when I searched. Just curious if anyone has felt how hard the vent pressure is? My jeep's vent pressure blows hard enough I can feel the AC with the top off still. Hoping the Bronco is similar because on hot days I use the AC even with the top off. Thanks in advance guys!
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I apologize if this has been covered but I couldn't find anything when I searched. Just curious if anyone has felt how hard the vent pressure is? My jeep's vent pressure blows hard enough I can feel the AC with the top off still. Hoping the Bronco is similar because on hot days I use the AC even with the top off. Thanks in advance guys!
Are you one of those people who drives a convertible vehicle with the roof off in the Fall/Winter with the heat blasting? Those people look ridiculous…

I can accept the AC on with the top off if it’s a super hot day though… :)

Last edited:

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you one of those people who drives a convertible vehicle with the roof off in the Fall/Winter with the heat blasting? Those people look ridiculous…
Plenty of plenty live where there can be a 50degree temperature difference within an hour drive. Would be nice to have the ac/heater be effective with the top off.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Plenty of plenty live where there can be a 50degree temperature difference within an hour drive. Would be nice to have the ac/heater be effective with the top off.
I know… I was just grinding his gears. I want the air flow through the vents to blow my hair like at the end of a shampoo commercial.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Rhino67

Rhino67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, pathfinder, altima (miss my F150)
Your Bronco Model
Base

I can accept the AC on with the top off if it’s a super hot day though… :)
LOL no. But I'm a sweater so yes to AC with the top off.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You better hope it's strong enough to keep the rear passengers feet cold

MileHighCitizen

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2D 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hypothetically, if it didn't work well, what what you do? Why did you create this thread? Not trying to be a dick, just wondering what your end game is here?

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hypothetically, if it didn't work well, what what you do? Why did you create this thread? Not trying to be a dick, just wondering what your end game is here?
These forums are to ask questions to gain knowledge. It’s not all about an “end game.”

Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

35 degrees at Super Cel with the top off... it was still relatively warm in the front seat. GF said it wasn’t too bad in the back seat either. I didn’t pay attention to the air velocity from the vents though, sorry.

For the record, I despise the cold...under 70 is a little chilly to me. Just for reference

MileHighCitizen

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2D 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These forums are to ask questions to gain knowledge. It’s not all about an “end game.”
Sorry to come off brash, Im genuinely curious what your plan is if the vent pressure isn't up to spec for you?

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry to come off brash, Im genuinely curious what your plan is if the vent pressure isn't up to spec for you?
I can’t speak on behalf of the OP, but I asked a question in the electrical forum earlier today asking if the rear 12V plug is “always on” even if the vehicle is off. I would prefer it to be “always on” even if the vehicle is off. If it’s not, what am I going to do? Nothing. It’s just for my general knowledge.

I’m guessing the OP is curious for a similar reason on the vent pressure. Nobody’s going to cancel their order over this. Heck, there’s not even vents for the rear passengers. So it’s going to change nothing.

Just my 2 cents.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@604Bronco it would be pretty easy to build a dedicated and always hot circuit for back there. Just be sure to use a fused circuit.
Sponsored